• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Animaeus, I had a spur-of-the-moment thought of who you could be, even though there's no way that's you. How long does it take you to paint a fence?

I only unvoted cause 12 was being annoying
Honestly, being petty so close to the end of the day is also annoying. I know it was only Day 1, but by the end of it votes and unvotes need to be seriously expressing the truth of your suspicions.
Tbh, some of these posts you're making sound like you're playing the game by yourself. Work with us. Stop forcing everyone to play the game your way; not everyone is online 24/7.

Fashionable doesn't sound like anyone I know, therefore I have no way to judge whether her logic was typical for her or not. Regardless, it was stupid and annoying. Do I think any scum at all would risk a chaotic neutral coin flip? No, not unless they were confident they could survive and turn things around in their favor. Fashionable does not sound confident and collected. Ultimately, this slot is not my focus for the day but I won't be upset if she does get lynched.

I'd say my top town besides Nice, of course, would be Animaeus, followed by High and then maybe Fierce, but that's before a re-read. I still haven't decided whether or not I want to townread Deflective, I want to see what Agitated and Ecstatic have to say today before I decide on them. The rest will be decided upon reread.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I see what you did there
I don't, should I feel bad
Honestly, being petty so close to the end of the day is also annoying. I know it was only Day 1, but by the end of it votes and unvotes need to be seriously expressing the truth of your suspicions.
I know, it was partly to see his reaction partly because I was feelin a lil malicious but I'm happy with it
Tbh, some of these posts you're making sound like you're playing the game by yourself. Work with us. Stop forcing everyone to play the game your way; not everyone is online 24/7.
Well its kind of hard to not feel like I'm playing by myself when all the people who'd normally be working with me aren't. I dont like the fact that my post count is more than the three lower than me combined. And yes a lot of that is pretty fluffy but normally people could at least post fluff so I can ask things and yell at them more effectively

Anyway you cant say "work with us" you've never asked me to do anything. On the contrary I've asked everyone to do many things that have no been accomplished so I'd like to know how exactly I am making myself unavailable. And do tell how exactly I'm forcing anyone to do anything since last I checked everyone here has the free will to tell me to **** off

And also exactly what way it is that I am forcing since I dont really know what being here 24/7 has to do with anything

Also also also what way do you expect to play the game? What way is there that is not the only way?

Kind of sorry not sorry cause I know theres a lotta 'tude in here but I think you know by now you reap what you sow with me

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
normally people could at least post fluff
I'd rather they not.
Anyway you cant say "work with us" you've never asked me to do anything.
That doesn't mean you aren't working against us by posting talking only to yourself and acting like you're the only rational person who exists. If you're town, we're a team, so start acting like you're part of it.
everyone here has the free will to tell me to **** off
I am doing so as politely as I can. Please take a chill pill every once in a while. I promise it will do some good.
Is there a reason they're not your focus today?
I literally just stated my piece on them. Unless more about them comes to light, my current conclusion is unlikely to be scum.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I promise I will address stuff directed at me and also talk about everything else that has happened later.

But I just wanted to ask that you all humor me for a moment. Let's say that we knew Gumball the Wise was town. How does that affect your reads?

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Also if you have any immediate questions you wish to ask me you can now and I'll do my best to answer.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I have loads for you but who should be wagons today is my most immediate concern

Ya know those 3 I listed earlier as my focus for today? At the moment it's any of them. Haven't gotten to read d1 again though.

10 is giving me some thinks, so they're a possibility too. But like, I'm trying to decide how I feel about an explanation of theirs.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I debated outing this already, but there are only 24 hours left of the day and this game is a trainwreck.

I have reason to believe Gumball the Wise was town. I also have reason to believe Creepy and Slightly Disappointed were town. And that there's a 3rd party. Yes I'm that ****ing good at the game.

I didn't want to out early but everyone seems to be headed in the wrong direction and I didn't want another mislynch and two more town deaths.

Now look at d1's wagons and get back to me.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
That doesn't mean you aren't working against us by posting talking only to yourself and acting like you're the only rational person who exists. If you're town, we're a team, so start acting like you're part of it.
I read this post thinking it was 7 posting it and almost had a wildly different response than realized I was on the wrong account and aaaaa so this might come out a little weird

So anyway

I'm kind of annoyed with "talking only to yourself" because its taking me posting my thoughts for myself and the entire thread to think about and making it into something selfish which is. Not what it is? Now acting I'm the only rational person that exists yes hi thats me though I do think you are a rational person I know that means a lot to you uwu but you didnt want the :) :) personalities anymore so you cant really complain about getting the true abrasive personality

I feel like youre wasting a ton of time having a problem with how I'm posting and not caring to comment on actual content I've posted
I am doing so as politely as I can. Please take a chill pill every once in a while. I promise it will do some good.
......................This is chill for me
I literally just stated my piece on them. Unless more about them comes to light, my current conclusion is unlikely to be scum.
Yes you did but I dont recall seeing that you said they were unlikely to be scum and I mostly saw a bunch of things you said you didnt like about them and then "but they're not my focus" which I thought was weird especially since you also said you needed to reread so I didnt get why you made the call that they're not your focus when you seemed to be scum reading them and also weren't done rereading

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
View attachment 42747

I'll reread the thread now, brb
I think that emote gave me corona
I promise I will address stuff directed at me and also talk about everything else that has happened later.

But I just wanted to ask that you all humor me for a moment. Let's say that we knew Gumball the Wise was town. How does that affect your reads?
It makes ten look a lot better but besides that not much off the top of my head

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Ya know those 3 I listed earlier as my focus for today? At the moment it's any of them. Haven't gotten to read d1 again though.

10 is giving me some thinks, so they're a possibility too. But like, I'm trying to decide how I feel about an explanation of theirs.
Yeah I totally forgot who they were but I went back and checked

I really dont get why them? I'm literally town reading all three of them and thought you would be too

Though in light of what you just said I'm considering it a bit more obviously lol

But really not seeing 8 being mafia I dont think

2 could just be really changing it up but its been weird and natural enough that I dont really think thats true and basically the same goes for 12 so I'm kind of at a loss

Also a town poisoner and a town fake poisoner go figure

I'd like to hear more but I'm going to go back over my list and make some adjustments

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I really dont get why them? I'm literally town reading all three of them and thought you would be too

I feel they're the most likely to have one scum among them based on the wagons.

I was willing to give 10 a pass because Wise was town so it didn't make as much sense for scum to do that. But their reason for why they voted off of Wise felt like good reasoning after the fact. So I don't know if that's literally what they were thinking in the moment, or if scum had all night to think of that reasoning.

This is what the wagons looked like to me.

Votecount:
Gumball the Wise [3]-
Gumball the Queen, Gumball the High, Gumball the Animaeus
Gumball the Ecstatic [3]- Gumball the Agitated, Gumball the Fierce, Gumball the Fashionable
Gumball the Ballin' [2]- Gumball the Wise, Gumball the Ecstatic

I'm townreading 7 and 13 and to an extent 1. So that leaves 2, 8, 10, and 12 as either votes or wagons.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I feel they're the most likely to have one scum among them based on the wagons.

I was willing to give 10 a pass because Wise was town so it didn't make as much sense for scum to do that. But their reason for why they voted off of Wise felt like good reasoning after the fact. So I don't know if that's literally what they were thinking in the moment, or if scum had all night to think of that reasoning.

This is what the wagons looked like to me.

Votecount:
Gumball the Wise [3]-
Gumball the Queen, Gumball the High, Gumball the Animaeus
Gumball the Ecstatic [3]- Gumball the Agitated, Gumball the Fierce, Gumball the Fashionable
Gumball the Ballin' [2]- Gumball the Wise, Gumball the Ecstatic

I'm townreading 7 and 13 and to an extent 1. So that leaves 2, 8, 10, and 12 as either votes or wagons.
Thanks for the vote count idk why or if its just this shades of blue theme but Moe's vote counts give me a headache

Also I'm really curious about the third party thing? What does there being a third party have to do with anything? idk if you want to answer that

I dont really find 10's reasoning good before or after the fact but yeah, it doesnt really seem like they're thinking at all

So what exactly is it about the wagons that changes so drastically with Wise being town? Like I get that makes things look different but it seems like youre focusing on the people who were voted/voted and picking from the ones you aren't already town reading? I thought you were saying there was some sort of analysis you had made about the other wagons from knowing Wise was town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom