• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I felt you were off d1. If I think you're possibly mafia, I don't want you telling your scumbuds who I am.
Like yes I get that. But what I'm saying is I dont know why that would make any difference. Normally when I'm scum I of course know your identity and I rarely kill you early or even block you or anything lol. So I dont know what you had to be afraid of there unless you were just being extra cautious.
I remember what it was now. It was the fact that his guesses for identities seemed way off. I don't want to explain why that matters because that could reveal my identity to those who haven't figured it out yet. But it feels different than something previous. Though it could be an act to look like they are unaware
Is it something I should be able to understand without you explaining it? Because tbh I dont think his guesses would be any better no matter his alignment. He doesnt really pay attention enough either way and he'd probably be sure to at least put somewhat inaccurate guesses on scum buds. Are you talking about umm Franziska? Maybe dont answer that
I didn't want to say this before when I was masking my identity, but the read does depend on PK feeling similar to what I've seen before. I don't know their scum play so obviously I can't cross reference, but the fact they seem similar and that I liked their d1 posts made me feel pretty good about them.
I dont remember a ton of how PK played then but I do seem to remember her taking a more active role in day one at least so I do think its kind of weird we haven't really seen much of her, especially since its outted that shes PK so its not like shes just laying low to mask her identity. I feel like she hasn't really even started playing since I'd expect her as either alignment to be playing better than this
I did read the thread. Mostly it was that I felt that was very uncharacteristic of you. And I for some reason I feel like there was another game where something similar to this happened and you were scum. Maybe. Maybe you were town. I just remember defending you for it and I *feel* like that came back to bite me in the butt.
|
The only time I can think of is eod on day 1 of D&D where no one knew the vote count so it ended up being a tie and I was phone posting and everyone was laughing about my hedgehog typo? Being distracted at eod isnt something that only happens to me as scum though lol

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So we're going to just believe that Gumball the High is telling the truth?
What benefits us from doubting her? Who were we going to lynch that is now "saved" because she brought this to light? She's done it in a towny way, I don't see her doing that as scum just for some clout.
I really don't think they're who you think they are. I would be very, very shocked if they were.
I would be, too. It was just a thought in my head and I knew if I didn't get it out it would stay there forever. But the thought of him returning just to play this game specifically is funny to me.
I also realized that the reason I feel off about you is I think due to the fact that your posts sound logical almost to the point knowing more about the gamestate - a mafia perspective. It's like you know what to say. Also ngl, your name has me paranoid that you're a godfather type role.
Nothing about the game has changed, really. All that's new is that I can't be sure people are who I think they are, meaning I have to judge by actions only, rather than the person behind the actions. It's just like playing in a brand new space with brand new people. I'm not going to spazz out just because I can't immediately work from meta, I'm going to get to work and find the actions I'm most suspicious of.

You don't need to worry about my role, you've seen it at play. I'm the one announcing things at the beginning of the day phases.
I think it's unlikely that all scum didn't vote, and in a game with no alignment flips they can be bolder about controlling things.
Does this mean you think all scum voted, or just that at least one scum voted?

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
10 is being tentatively townread for trying to save a townie when alignments don't flip.
as I said, it can be interpreted as making two leading town wagons to reduce the chances of a scum getting lynched

which would imply Ballin' (8) is scum if Fashionable (10) is one
@Player 8, @Player 10 hi please say something

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I mean, I see something they did in that post. Not sure if it was intentional or not. But it makes me think of one person but I have no clue if it's them because I remember absolutely nothing about how they played.
I'm really flipped because I dont see what it is and I wanna know who it is and I must know the person you think it is and I probably remember how they play and and and and

I looked back into some other games and I thought of someone else who loosely fits but this person is so nice

How could I forget someone so nice? I just cant fit that personality

I know you dont want me to worry about these things but it bothers the **** out of me
I answered your previous post in the above post so some explanation is there. I also realized that the reason I feel off about you is I think due to the fact that your posts sound logical almost to the point knowing more about the gamestate - a mafia perspective. It's like you know what to say. Also ngl, your name has me paranoid that you're a godfather type role.
Who do you think 2 is? If you want to tell me that, because from who I think it is they're not sounding logical enough to be scum unless here purposely trying not to be, so I dont really see where youre getting that they're logic is so strong they must have tmi

Also I know you dont need me to tell you this but pushing someone because their name looks like a scum role is definitely a massive trap since from what we know about our roles its easy to justify them into being any number of things and its likely that other than Nice they weren't meant to be definitely one alignment or the other
So I have decided to use my ability because there’s a lot happening irl and I can’t dedicate the time to this game. Pwease dont be mad at me.

If the Fashionable doesn’t die, they’re town.
.....Can we talk about why we should be mad at you?

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Ok so right now we have player 4's (Wise) alignment tied to player 9 (High) and player 10's (Fashionable) alignment to player 11 (Wolverine) right?

@Player 12 hi where are you
the fact you're semi-cleared, if anything, means you're prolly going to die soon so your help would be appreciated

Unvote
Vote: Gumball the Ballin'

Player 8

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Ok, why am I not getting notifications for this thread? I see some people @ed me, but I don’t have any notifications. Well, I’m here now, what do you need me for?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
If 11 killed 10 somehow and 9 can confirm that they were scum then that basically clears 11 so ima wait on that

When exactly is 10 expected to die though @Player 11

Unvote

Vote: Gumball the Agitated

Care to join us? @Player 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom