• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
A picture of Yoshi and pickachu would be nice, and one with stripes, doesnt matter witch one, And thank you!

Well, I made them both but I redo one with stripes. Here's the pikachu userbar and the Yoshi userbar

susb.png

pikachuy.png

And BG, your avy is ready too

EricAvy.jpg

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Can you make me a Sheikah avy, with "Ninja Wanna-Be" somewhere on it? and maybe a user bar with the same thing, and the background for the avy, hmm, grey-blue, and same with the user bar. thanks!

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Hi, just curious as to if I could have a userbar and a new avy? On the av, I'd like something with Medli. I just don't like this one anymore. Anythings's good. Just, no messed-up pics. Preferably the actual medli. If you find something that isn't original Medli, but like and think would work, please send me a link. Effects and anything else are yours. I just want her to be visible and if you choose a phot with her harp that should be visible too, please. Can it read Medli on it in a pretty scrpit? Thanks!!! As for the user bar, hmm, I think I'd like two. Look below:

First bar could be one of the flower Komali has after medli is at the Earth Temple in WW, and I'd like it to say somehting nice or whatever. Something memorablee, just not too gushy. Something related to the game please.

Second one could be a silver cat with stone blue eyes and it could say "Mooncat". That one was pretty simple :D

If these are too much, that's fine. Just let me know.

If you can do these, I owe you a ton :lol:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hi, just curious as to if I could have a userbar and a new avy? On the av, I'd like something with Medli. I just don't like this one anymore. Anythings's good. Just, no messed-up pics. Preferably the actual medli. If you find something that isn't original Medli, but like and think would work, please send me a link. Effects and anything else are yours. I just want her to be visible and if you choose a phot with her harp that should be visible too, please. Can it read Medli on it in a pretty scrpit? Thanks!!! As for the user bar, hmm, I think I'd like two. Look below:

First bar could be one of the flower Komali has after medli is at the Earth Temple in WW, and I'd like it to say somehting nice or whatever. Something memorablee, just not too gushy. Something related to the game please.

Second one could be a silver cat with stone blue eyes and it could say "Mooncat". That one was pretty simple :D

If these are too much, that's fine. Just let me know.

If you can do these, I owe you a ton :lol:

It's no problem. I can do it all. Somehow, I'm using my iPod not my laptop. But I can still do it. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the silver cat? And what backgrounds colors do you want on everything? And the text is just Medli right?

Last edited:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Oh LN its perfect!!!!! Thank you soooo much!

Your welcome BG. Glad you like it. It took me a while to remove the background to make it black and red. But it worked.

Can you make me a Sheikah avy, with "Ninja Wanna-Be" somewhere on it? and maybe a user bar with the same thing, and the background for the avy, hmm, grey-blue, and same with the user bar. thanks!

LD64, I did what you wanted. Hope you like it

sheik.png

I made two avys. you can pick one to see which one you like.

LD64's Avy.jpg

Luigidude64.jpg

Last edited:

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Yes, I have a photo of the cat. Here, hold on a sec.
Kyoko.jpg
Is this going to work, if not, I can give you another. Thanks sooooo much! Your artwork is amazing!!!!

Er, I know the photo is a little large. Hold on...
imagesCA2L4U0H.jpg I hope this one works.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Oh these are great. There's just two things, if you don't mind.

1) Can you change the background color of the Mooncat one to something like the dark blue of the night sky?
2) Could you change the font on the user bars? On the Oh, Komali one I'd like it to be bold stencil. On the Flower one, I'd like it to be Segoe UI Italic. Or something similar. Thanks :D But I love the avy a ton! It's great.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Oh these are great. There's just two things, if you don't mind.

1) Can you change the background color of the Mooncat one to something like the dark blue of the night sky?
2) Could you change the font on the user bars? On the Oh, Komali one I'd like it to be bold stencil. On the Flower one, I'd like it to be Segoe UI Italic. Or something similar. Thanks :D But I love the avy a ton! It's great.

I don't mind. You got it! But I'm limited to use my laptop. But I'll do it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom