• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

amaterasu

Writer
Do you think that you can make an Okami siggy or userbar (whatever's easier for you) that says "Amaterasu ~ Goddess of the Sun"?

Thanks in advacne, ammy.

amaterasu

Writer
I'm not sure where to get them. check google images! just type in Okami. if you type in Amaterasu it'll come up with some anime characters, and maybe a picture of the actual Amaterasu. (Japanese Goddess of the sun)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm not sure where to get them. check google images! just type in Okami. if you type in Amaterasu it'll come up with some anime characters, and maybe a picture of the actual Amaterasu. (Japanese Goddess of the sun)

is it the white wolf with some red streaks on it?

These are great Linknerd, you have definitely gotten better at making these. The Link and Peach avatars turned out very well. The Sig looks good, you might crop out that cutoff section of Zelda's hair though. Or place something there to hide it like a border.

You should get Mandy to introduce you to a few more custom fonts, they can add a nice extra amount of detail with little effort.

If you need some more brushes, etc for GIMP you can get a few here http://project-gimpbc.deviantart.com/gallery/ There are actually a few placed to get them, but I grabbed a lot from here before.
i agree completely. very impressive avatars and signatures. thou art truly amazing, linknerd.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
yep. That'd be Amaterasu! 390303030303903582894387589
I got your Signature done. Hope you like it. Oh and you don't owe me anything.

okamim.png

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Sure! Any specific pictures you want? Color background?

Uh, Shane, I'm sorry but this picture of Link fighting Ganondorf was the only one I could find. Do you like it or Do you want another one?

linkvsganondorf.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom