• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
That isn't exactly what I wanted but I will still take it hey how and where did you make that is it on a website or did you make it yourself.

I make them with the program Gimp. Are you sure you don't want me to make you another one, but with the pictures of your choice? Sorry to disappoint you, Shane.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I made some new work. Enjoy and Comment. I did say that I was going to make userbars from now on

yoshiu.png

PrincessZelda.jpg

ss09.png

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
Hey dude could you try to do a userbar that says FindSkullkid on it ? you can make the background anything zelda related.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey LN!!! I came to request the avy we where talking about. So I think you have the pic so all I want for text is " Fullmetal" and effects can be anything and colors red and black. Thanks so much!
~Shiba

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Hey can you make me a userbar with pikachu, and then one with Yoshi? and on the yoshi one saying"Yoshi Lover" and the Pikachu on sayin "Pikachu Expert" ?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hey LN!!! I came to request the avy we where talking about. So I think you have the pic so all I want for text is " Fullmetal" and effects can be anything and colors red and black. Thanks so much!
~Shiba

Where do you want the text? Side, center, bottom, up?

Hey can you make me a userbar with pikachu, and then one with Yoshi? and on the yoshi one saying"Yoshi Lover" and the Pikachu on sayin "Pikachu Expert" ?

Of course! Anything you need in the background? And want stripes or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom