• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Atsuma and Shane, I have done your request. Hope you really like them. Enjoy

Shane:

shane.png

Atusma:

atsuma.png

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hey! I made this birthday card for my sister last week. I also has this as my sig. But my sister's card does not have the Nintendo Logo. I posted this on Facebook becuase she got me one too.

Here's my sig

nintendop.png

Here's my sister's card

gladys.png

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have downloaded some glow brushes that Djinn gave me some links to it and it took me a while to downloaded them. So, here's my new and improve sig

newestg.png

I thought it looked pretty awesome. Enjoy and comment.

I made some work. Enjoy and comment.

Zel.jpg

rosettamkwii.png

Sorry for the attachment. That's unecessary.

Attachments

• RosettaMKWii.jpg
    RosettaMKWii.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Hey can you make me an avvy of Ghirahim, and another bar thing? (with the words, "Definition of Evil") Background can be purple, and the text can be any color, as long as i can read it. . .

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hey can you make me an avvy of Ghirahim, and another bar thing? (with the words, "Definition of Evil") Background can be purple, and the text can be any color, as long as i can read it. . .

Sure. Um, my internet has been cancelled on my laptop. So I have no Internet connection. But I could still do your request. What background color do you want for the avy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom