• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Light force

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
That is Fierce Deity Link though, not the exact embodiment of Fierce Deity. Like, when you turn into Goron Link, you're still LINK, just in the form of a Goron. The Triforce is probably just a part of the Link.

Ok. I've delayed responding to this for quite a while, but now that I have the time, here I am. You say you are not assuming things, and that I am. You give me in game facts, but you ASSUME that there is nothing more to those facts than exactly what appears. That is not the case with many Zelda mysteries, and saying that just because we hear Ezlo say Vaati wished to be the most powerful sorcerer means that that's all that happened is assuming things. He may have wished to be the most powerful sorcerer, and the hat may have granted him the Triforce of Power, making him the most powerful sorcerer.

Anyways, what would the point of the three Goddesses being in the game, but not the Triforce? Just added characters, you think? That would be assuming things.

It seems that whenever I try to give you sufficient evidence to overrule the evidence you come up with, you just go and repeat yourself again. If you don't want to argue over this anymore, than I guess we'll just have to agree that we disagree, and leave it.

so if the three godesses in the game are so significant to you, then why are they not at all significant to the game. i beat that entire game without them doing anything... for all you know they are just three people that have the same names and correspond to the colors of the three godesses. no one seems to care that they look and have the same names as the three godesses. they dont tell you anything of importance to the game. common sense would tell us that since they dont do anything throughout the game, they probably dont have any importance to the game.

unless there is a sequel that comes RIGHT after MC that explains things how you want them to be explained, then we have to assume that what we see and what we are told is all there is. its not the style of miyamoto or the zelda franchise to make a game where you have to think this much so this leads me to believe you are thinking this over way too much. there is not one other game that is this confusing and if they were gonna make a game that made you put that much thought into it, they wouldnt waste it on a short 2D adventure. (the only game to have a sequel take place directly after a game was MM and that game had nothing to do with OoT except it was the same link as OoT link, this leads me to believe that there will not be a direct sequel to MC that takes place shortly after the events of the first one which means that there was no more to the story than what was told, otherwise it would have been told so stop being a douche)

A

almoststarskate

Well, it cant be fourth triforce, because then there should be fourth goddes.
I think it's some other power like fierce-deity.

Well like this person I think it could be that middle piece of the Tri-Force thats missing.( That middle space in the center.)

so if the three godesses in the game are so significant to you, then why are they not at all significant to the game. i beat that entire game without them doing anything... for all you know they are just three people that have the same names and correspond to the colors of the three godesses. no one seems to care that they look and have the same names as the three godesses. they dont tell you anything of importance to the game. common sense would tell us that since they dont do anything throughout the game, they probably dont have any importance to the game.

unless there is a sequel that comes RIGHT after MC that explains things how you want them to be explained, then we have to assume that what we see and what we are told is all there is. its not the style of miyamoto or the zelda franchise to make a game where you have to think this much so this leads me to believe you are thinking this over way too much. there is not one other game that is this confusing and if they were gonna make a game that made you put that much thought into it, they wouldnt waste it on a short 2D adventure. (the only game to have a sequel take place directly after a game was MM and that game had nothing to do with OoT except it was the same link as OoT link, this leads me to believe that there will not be a direct sequel to MC that takes place shortly after the events of the first one which means that there was no more to the story than what was told, otherwise it would have been told so stop being a douche)

This is going too far. You're getting angry and flaming just because I wont agree with you it seems. If you can't have civil discussion/arguments here without flaming, then you shouldn't take part in threads like this. As I said, if you don't want to argue anymore, just agree that we disagree and be done with it.

I keep telling you that I believe differently than you, and I'm merely stating my opinions on why this is so, and countering your evidence. You, on the other hand, are trying to change my opinion with evidence that I don't think proves anything. I don't have any problem with that, until you start flaming just because you can't sway me. So either please stop flaming or leave the discussion.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
The Light Force...What is it? It is mentioned in the Minish Cap, and it is depicted as being a single golden triangle!
Is it a the complete triforce as some suspect?or is it another powerful artifact?post your thoughts about it

If it is a single triangle, then it could be the one at the bottom of the Hylian shield. That would explain where that came from. Maybe it has another secret too. Maybe it isn't even part of the triforce. It could just be a triangle aside from the triforce.

N

Nemesis

I don't remember though, but wasn't the light force the power of the four emeralds you put into your sword to get the four sword?

I don't remember though, but wasn't the light force the power of the four emeralds you put into your sword to get the four sword?

Actually no, those were the four elements that the Minish tell Link he needs to restore the Picori sword to it's full strength. The Light force is a mysterious power that Princess Zelda wields. The point of the thread is to state your opinion on what the Light Force is.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
lets keep in mind that this is a capcom game so it is one of those Zelda games that is not completely connected as much as we would like it to be to other games. oracle of ages and oracle of seasons deals with two completely new villains that arent in any of the other games so why cant another capcom game (MC) deal with a completely new power (that is not the triforce) that weve never heard of before and isnt in any of the other games?

Mehplep

Simply awesome
lets keep in mind that this is a capcom game so it is one of those Zelda games that is not completely connected as much as we would like it to be to other games. oracle of ages and oracle of seasons deals with two completely new villains that arent in any of the other games so why cant another capcom game (MC) deal with a completely new power (that is not the triforce) that weve never heard of before and isnt in any of the other games?
Capcom made the games, but Miyamoto was one of the producers. I would be really shocked if he wasn't the man behind the story.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Capcom made the games, but Miyamoto was one of the producers. I would be really shocked if he wasn't the man behind the story.

thats not my point. my point is in the other capcom covered games, there was stuff that is in no other zelda game. this is a capcom made game which means there can be stuff in it that is in no other zelda game. OoX had two completely unheard of villains. why cant MC have a completely unheard of new power that the villain is after?

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
thats not my point. my point is in the other capcom covered games, there was stuff that is in no other zelda game. this is a capcom made game which means there can be stuff in it that is in no other zelda game. OoX had two completely unheard of villains. why cant MC have a completely unheard of new power that the villain is after?

Well, using the excuse that MC was made by Capcom was very low... Miyamoto was still the producer, so I don't get your whole point... Also, about Veran and Onox, MM also had a completely new villain, so, stop using lame excuses, ok?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Well, using the excuse that MC was made by Capcom was very low... Miyamoto was still the producer, so I don't get your whole point... Also, about Veran and Onox, MM also had a completely new villain, so, stop using lame excuses, ok?

im pretty sure im not making lame excuses. and wouldnt you telling me im making lame excuses be flaming? just saying...

MM also had a completely different town and characters with the exception of a couple familiar faces, but we KNOW that it is the same link from OoT, therefor its pretty easy to figure out that the games are connected.

miyamoto was also behind OoX, which had different villains, so i dont get why him being the producer for MC would change anything about what i said. im not making lame excuses. im presenting different evidence. if everyone decided to agree with everything you said, then there wouldnt be much of a discussion, now would there?

sorry for helping keep the discussion go on.

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
I'm, saying it is the Triforce of Wisdom. A complete triforce wouldn't be a triforce but a triangle or a Quadforce. Triforce = Three Forces... Not Triangle force.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i'm not flaming...also...It is not a good argument cuz myiamoto was always behind it

that is not at all the point. you are completely missing the point. every capcom zelda game does not entirely connect easily with the other zelda games.

OoX basically has nothing to do with any other zelda game except for the fact that it uses some of the same characters, but has two completely new antagonists in the game and two completely new towns.

the FS games are the same way. they have a completely different antagonist trying to fulfill a purpose other than getting the triforce parts, but the game uses some of the same characters otherwise.

so lets add this up. every capcom zelda game does not revolve around the triforce at all. MC is a capcom zelda game. seeing as how all the other ones dont revolve around the triforce, its not unreasonalbe to think that this capcom game doesnt revolve around the triforce.

here is some more information. there was a discussion earlier that the hat has the same power as the triforce. if this is the case, then wouldnt the hat BE the triforce? i know earlier you were saying something along those lines. if that is the case, then the power that Vaati is looking for is not a piece of the triforce because he already got the triforce, hence him being super powerful. youre the one who presented that argument earlier, which means that the light force is not the triforce or any piece of it if the hat is triforce.

i never once said what im saying is FACT. you are calling me out on making up excuses when all i am doing is presenting information that can help come to a reasonable conclusion. you shooting me down for that is most definitely flaming.

that is not at all the point. you are completely missing the point. every capcom zelda game does not entirely connect easily with the other zelda games.

OoX basically has nothing to do with any other zelda game except for the fact that it uses some of the same characters, but has two completely new antagonists in the game and two completely new towns.

the FS games are the same way. they have a completely different antagonist trying to fulfill a purpose other than getting the triforce parts, but the game uses some of the same characters otherwise.

so lets add this up. every capcom zelda game does not revolve around the triforce at all. MC is a capcom zelda game. seeing as how all the other ones dont revolve around the triforce, its not unreasonalbe to think that this capcom game doesnt revolve around the triforce.

here is some more information. there was a discussion earlier that the hat has the same power as the triforce. if this is the case, then wouldnt the hat BE the triforce? i know earlier you were saying something along those lines. if that is the case, then the power that Vaati is looking for is not a piece of the triforce because he already got the triforce, hence him being super powerful. youre the one who presented that argument earlier, which means that the light force is not the triforce or any piece of it if the hat is triforce.

i never once said what im saying is FACT. you are calling me out on making up excuses when all i am doing is presenting information that can help come to a reasonable conclusion. you shooting me down for that is most definitely flaming.

Ok, the Triforce was in OoX, but nobody was looking for it. Zelda, Link and Ganon already had them. The OoX games were created by Capcom, and they did have the Triforce in them. They also had the Twinrova AND Ganon. Yes, they had two new towns and two new antagonists, but so did MM which was NOT made by Capcom. I agree with SK on saying that being made by Capcom designates that a game will be completely different and not have many of the same things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom