• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Light force

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Ok, the Triforce was in OoX, but nobody was looking for it. Zelda, Link and Ganon already had them. The OoX games were created by Capcom, and they did have the Triforce in them. They also had the Twinrova AND Ganon. Yes, they had two new towns and two new antagonists, but so did MM which was NOT made by Capcom. I agree with SK on saying that being made by Capcom designates that a game will be completely different and not have many of the same things.

i never said the games didnt have the triforce, i said that the games arent centered around the triforce in ANY of the capcom games. not a single one, and the reason MM doesnt is because link had JUST finished a quest that revolved around the triforce. non of the capcome games have an enemy searching for the triforce. MM didnt because link had JUST beaten the only guy who was ever after the triforce at the time so there was no need for the game to involve hyrule or the triforce again.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The Light Force...What is it? It is mentioned in the Minish Cap, and it is depicted as being a single golden triangle!
Is it a the complete triforce as some suspect?or is it another powerful artifact?post your thoughts about it

It may be possible that the minish simply were the liason between the hero of men and the goddesses who crafted the light force (in the image of a triforce piece to simbolize the balance of the triforce with the same powers that a single triforce piece would have but not part of the triforce and the miinish told the hylian royal family that it would be safest to pass the light force down through the princesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom