• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Light force

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Why are you always such a..............................grrrrrrrrrrr
Do you work with Shigeru and have 100% certainty about the timeline?if not, you can shove that arrogancy in a place that doesn't usually see the light of the sun!
Also, what other ways do you have that in termina they know of the Triforce, cuz it is depicted all over Stone Tower Temple, in blasphemic ways?

i never said they know of the triforce in termina and i never said they didnt know of it. all i said was that no fourth goddess or any of the original three godesses made termina. it even says so in the game. it says that termina was created by 4 giants and you even see those 4 giants at the end of the game. its not like im making this up, this is in game facts, so stop assuming im being an arrogant know it all.

First, I'm sure that yes, there were plenty of golden things in medieval times, but golden power? Isn't that the common name for the Triforce? ALttP says the "golden power" at least once, referring to the Triforce. It's not likely, but I don't think what you said there has proficient proof to disprove that it might be the Triforce, or just the Triforce of Wisdom.
As for Vaati not going after the Triforce of Courage, no-one even mentioned it in the entire game, so it can be safe to assume that no-one knew Link had it. Hence, Vaati wouldn't think to try and take it fro him.

and here i never said that it IS the triforce in MC so i dont get why you are accusing me of trying to prove that. i straight up said i dont think it is. and incase you hadnt noticed, they didnt call it the golden power in MC, they called it the light force/golden force. i dont think it being golden should have anything to do with whether or not its the triforce. yes, the triforce is gold, whoopdy doo.

and if it was the triforce, it only appears if use of it is displayed. link showed lots of courage but no triforce of courage appeared on the back of his hand, nor did the triforce of wisdom appear on the back of zeldas hand.

As i said before and i'll sayb it again, it can't be the triforce of widom because: a) it grants its user the power to take the wisest choices, and Vaati's decisions weren't that wise, b)how would the tiny Picori lay their small hands on such a powerful thing?

agreed. im pretty sure in OoT it was said that the royal family was incharge of the protection of the triforce so how would the piccori have gotten it and why would the piccori have gotten it? they are tiny and would not at all be able to protect it.

and here i never said that it IS the triforce in MC so i dont get why you are accusing me of trying to prove that. i straight up said i dont think it is. and incase you hadnt noticed, they didnt call it the golden power in MC, they called it the light force/golden force. i dont think it being golden should have anything to do with whether or not its the triforce. yes, the triforce is gold, whoopdy doo.

Ok, first of all, I said you didn't DISprove that the Triforce of Wisdom is in MC. And my point with the "Golden Power" is that "Golden" was in the name for the Triforce. Also, "force" is quite alike "power" and they, as you even said, called it the Golden Force in MC.

and if it was the triforce, it only appears if use of it is displayed. link showed lots of courage but no triforce of courage appeared on the back of his hand, nor did the triforce of wisdom appear on the back of zeldas hand.

As for this, have we ever seen the Triforce on the back of Link's or Zelda's hands in game in the 2d ones? In OoA I know there is a short cut-scene when you first meet Nayru, and it shows the Triforce on Link's hand, but were there any cut-scenes in ALttP or MC to show that? Not as far as I know, but correct me if I'm wrong.

agreed. im pretty sure in OoT it was said that the royal family was incharge of the protection of the triforce so how would the piccori have gotten it and why would the piccori have gotten it? they are tiny and would not at all be able to protect it.

I was thinking about this, and maybe the Picori were protectors of the Triforce long ago, in the age of Gustav. There are no direct references to the Triforce in MC, but the "Light Force" could represent the Triforce of Wisdom, the magical hat that Vaati got could be the represent the Triforce of Power, and the Triforce of Courage could be the golden power that was depicted being given to the first hero in the stained-glass windows in the prequel. How else would Ezlo have that Magic Cap that Vaati stole, unless it was the Triforce of power in a different form? He couldn't just make something that powerful.

Anyways, even if none of those things are the Triforce, the game still has those three things which are almost exactly the same.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
As for this, have we ever seen the Triforce on the back of Link's or Zelda's hands in game in the 2d ones? In OoA I know there is a short cut-scene when you first meet Nayru, and it shows the Triforce on Link's hand, but were there any cut-scenes in ALttP or MC to show that? Not as far as I know, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I was thinking about this, and maybe the Picori were protectors of the Triforce long ago, in the age of Gustav. There are no direct references to the Triforce in MC, but the "Light Force" could represent the Triforce of Wisdom, the magical hat that Vaati got could be the represent the Triforce of Power, and the Triforce of Courage could be the golden power that was depicted being given to the first hero in the stained-glass windows in the prequel. How else would Ezlo have that Magic Cap that Vaati stole, unless it was the Triforce of power in a different form? He couldn't just make something that powerful.

Anyways, even if none of those things are the Triforce, the game still has those three things which are almost exactly the same.

based on the fact that other games have the triforce showing on the back of their hands, i think that would mean that always happens when the triforce is awakened in them. i dont think the triforce just decides "hey im gonna appear on the back of this guys hand in this game but not in another game"

and as for Ezlos magic cap, he definitely said he created it. he never mentioned an outside power that helped him create it, he just said that he created a hat that allowed the wearer to grant any wish they please. im pretty sure that Ezlo would have remembered to mention a tiny golden triangle as being apart of his creation. the fact that nintendo and zelda creators completely left the words "triforce" out of the game is a big hint that the triforce is not in the game. also you said there are no direct references to the triforce in the game, which is true for speech but if you walk around the castle there are symbols of the triforce in many different places so they obviously know what the triforce is and if that is what Vaati was after then im sure that at least once in the game the word "triforce" would have been used.

based on the fact that other games have the triforce showing on the back of their hands, i think that would mean that always happens when the triforce is awakened in them. i dont think the triforce just decides "hey im gonna appear on the back of this guys hand in this game but not in another game"

Well no, of course the Triforce doesn't just say "I'll do this in this game and not in this one". All I was saying with that was, the Triforce not being shown on the back of Zelda's and Link's hands doesn't mean anything, because there have been other games that doesn't happen in.

and as for Ezlos magic cap, he definitely said he created it. he never mentioned an outside power that helped him create it, he just said that he created a hat that allowed the wearer to grant any wish they please. im pretty sure that Ezlo would have remembered to mention a tiny golden triangle as being apart of his creation. the fact that nintendo and zelda creators completely left the words "triforce" out of the game is a big hint that the triforce is not in the game. also you said there are no direct references to the triforce in the game, which is true for speech but if you walk around the castle there are symbols of the triforce in many different places so they obviously know what the triforce is and if that is what Vaati was after then im sure that at least once in the game the word "triforce" would have been used.

Well, I was kind of wondering how Ezlo might make something that powerful. I mean, if he could just make something like that, he would have to have some source of power. Either that or he's insanely powerful himself, which is unlikely because then he probably could have just fought off Vaati without being turned into a cap. Ezlo could have been too proud to mention it, or he could have feared that Link would try and get the Triforce for himself, because he had seen what greed could do.
What with the Triforce being all around the castle, not many people knew what the soldiers were talking about when Vaati sent them out to look for the Light Force. So maybe they didn't know what the Triforce was either. In that case, maybe it was a secret of the Royal Family, because, like you said, they were supposed to help protect the Triforce in OoT.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Well, I was kind of wondering how Ezlo might make something that powerful. I mean, if he could just make something like that, he would have to have some source of power. Either that or he's insanely powerful himself, which is unlikely because then he probably could have just fought off Vaati without being turned into a cap. Ezlo could have been too proud to mention it, or he could have feared that Link would try and get the Triforce for himself, because he had seen what greed could do.
What with the Triforce being all around the castle, not many people knew what the soldiers were talking about when Vaati sent them out to look for the Light Force. So maybe they didn't know what the Triforce was either. In that case, maybe it was a secret of the Royal Family, because, like you said, they were supposed to help protect the Triforce in OoT.

just because Ezlo made it doesnt mean he would be able to stop it. think about the real world today. there are a trillion things that we make that we could never destroy on our own. we know how to make an atomic bomb but if one of our own atomic bombs was dropped on us then we would be screwed regardless of the fact that WE made it. Ezlo made a hat that grants its user ANY wish. Vaati wished to be the most powerful sorcerer. Ezlo is a sorcerer, and if he WAS the most powerful he ISNT anymore because vaati wished to be stronger. thats why he cant stop vaati. also, he said that he kept information from link because he was not sure of his intentions but then later on he decided link was trustworthy so im pretty sure he would have told link the WHOLE story (if the triforce was included) thinking that any information link would have would help him stop vaati. and as i said before, everyone obviously knows about the triforce. its design is RIGHT outside painted on the castle in many locations. they are obviously not trying to hide its image.

just because Ezlo made it doesnt mean he would be able to stop it. think about the real world today. there are a trillion things that we make that we could never destroy on our own. we know how to make an atomic bomb but if one of our own atomic bombs was dropped on us then we would be screwed regardless of the fact that WE made it. Ezlo made a hat that grants its user ANY wish. Vaati wished to be the most powerful sorcerer. Ezlo is a sorcerer, and if he WAS the most powerful he ISNT anymore because vaati wished to be stronger. thats why he cant stop vaati. also, he said that he kept information from link because he was not sure of his intentions but then later on he decided link was trustworthy so im pretty sure he would have told link the WHOLE story (if the triforce was included) thinking that any information link would have would help him stop vaati. and as i said before, everyone obviously knows about the triforce. its design is RIGHT outside painted on the castle in many locations. they are obviously not trying to hide its image.

So you're saying that Ezlo would have been as powerful as the goddesses? Having the full Triforce allows one to be granted a single wish, and the Triforce was created by the goddesses. That would mean the hat was as powerful as the Triforce, which would be a bit too much for a single mortal Minish to create. I'd think he would need help from the goddesses to do that, and why would that want another powerful artifact waiting for an evil person to claim? I suppose it's possible that the goddesses intended Link to get the hat, and maybe that's why Ezlo gave him a cap in the end.
About the Triforce, if no-one knew what exactly it was, then the Royal Family wouldn't care whether they had 3 triangles in their castle or not, because no-one would understand it. The fact that it wasn't mentioned by anyone in the entire game seems to me to hint that it wasn't common knowledge. In OoT, Zelda tells Link about the Triforce, divulging a big secret of the royal family. If that was so secret, then very possibly no-one in that game knew about the Triforce either. It could very well be the same in MC.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
So you're saying that Ezlo would have been as powerful as the goddesses? Having the full Triforce allows one to be granted a single wish, and the Triforce was created by the goddesses. That would mean the hat was as powerful as the Triforce, which would be a bit too much for a single mortal Minish to create. I'd think he would need help from the goddesses to do that, and why would that want another powerful artifact waiting for an evil person to claim? I suppose it's possible that the goddesses intended Link to get the hat, and maybe that's why Ezlo gave him a cap in the end.
About the Triforce, if no-one knew what exactly it was, then the Royal Family wouldn't care whether they had 3 triangles in their castle or not, because no-one would understand it. The fact that it wasn't mentioned by anyone in the entire game seems to me to hint that it wasn't common knowledge. In OoT, Zelda tells Link about the Triforce, divulging a big secret of the royal family. If that was so secret, then very possibly no-one in that game knew about the Triforce either. It could very well be the same in MC.

the royal family obviously understands the power of the triforce. its important enough to them to have its logo everywhere. if the game does not mention the triforce or Ezlo using the triforce then i would think its MORE likely to assume that it has nothing to do with this particular game. nintendo and miyamoto actually use hints in teh games to help explain games. the absence of evidence is evidence that there is no evidence. as for the hat being as powerful as the triforce, if the triforce grants its user one wish and ezlo is using it to make a hat (which he says he planned on giving to the royal family, not link) why would he need to make the hat instead of just giving the royal family the triforce itself?

whats the point of the hat when hes already got the item that grants a wish? also, Vaati was Ezlos apprentice before he stole the hat for power, he knew the power of the hat so im guessing he may have even helped create it or watched ezlo create it. now, if Vaati already had the triforce or the exact same power as the triforce (according to you) then why would he need to go after the triforce? the point of this thread is what is the light force and whether it is the triforce or not. youre saying that the hat has the same exact power as the triforce, this is true, so obviously Vaati wouldnt need the triforce which would lead me to believe that the light force he is looking for is something besides the triforce.

you need a spoon to eat cereal, once you get that spoon there is no need to go find another one. he has a hat that grants him any wish he wants. he wanted to be the most powerful sorcerer. he got his wish so why does he need to find an item that lets him do something he already did? according to your theory, the hat IS the triforce, which would mean that the life force is NOT the triforce but something else. and if the light force is the triforce then Vaati would have wanted it to grant a wish, but he already has an item that granted him a wish so he didnt NEED to find the triforce, therefor i do not believe the light force is the triforce or any piece of it.

one final note. the triforce disappears or breaks apart once the user makes his/her wish. the hat (if you think it is the triforce) didnt disappear. and if the hat was ONLY one piece of the triforce then it wouldnt be able to grant a wish which means that ezlo was VERY powerful to make an item that grants a wish.

the fact that the light force is never called the triforce or is even seen as the triforce makes me believe it is not the triforce. infact i think the only time you "see" it is when its like in a white ball form. that definitely is not the triforce.

the royal family obviously understands the power of the triforce. its important enough to them to have its logo everywhere. if the game does not mention the triforce or Ezlo using the triforce then i would think its MORE likely to assume that it has nothing to do with this particular game. nintendo and miyamoto actually use hints in teh games to help explain games. the absence of evidence is evidence that there is no evidence. as for the hat being as powerful as the triforce, if the triforce grants its user one wish and ezlo is using it to make a hat (which he says he planned on giving to the royal family, not link) why would he need to make the hat instead of just giving the royal family the triforce itself?

whats the point of the hat when hes already got the item that grants a wish? also, Vaati was Ezlos apprentice before he stole the hat for power, he knew the power of the hat so im guessing he may have even helped create it or watched ezlo create it. now, if Vaati already had the triforce or the exact same power as the triforce (according to you) then why would he need to go after the triforce? the point of this thread is what is the light force and whether it is the triforce or not. youre saying that the hat has the same exact power as the triforce, this is true, so obviously Vaati wouldnt need the triforce which would lead me to believe that the light force he is looking for is something besides the triforce.

you need a spoon to eat cereal, once you get that spoon there is no need to go find another one. he has a hat that grants him any wish he wants. he wanted to be the most powerful sorcerer. he got his wish so why does he need to find an item that lets him do something he already did? according to your theory, the hat IS the triforce, which would mean that the life force is NOT the triforce but something else. and if the light force is the triforce then Vaati would have wanted it to grant a wish, but he already has an item that granted him a wish so he didnt NEED to find the triforce, therefor i do not believe the light force is the triforce or any piece of it.

one final note. the triforce disappears or breaks apart once the user makes his/her wish. the hat (if you think it is the triforce) didnt disappear. and if the hat was ONLY one piece of the triforce then it wouldnt be able to grant a wish which means that ezlo was VERY powerful to make an item that grants a wish.

the fact that the light force is never called the triforce or is even seen as the triforce makes me believe it is not the triforce. infact i think the only time you "see" it is when its like in a white ball form. that definitely is not the triforce.

Ok, I agree that the HAT is not a piece of the Triforce. I never thought it was the whole Triforce, but you're correct in that then it wouldn't be able to grant a wish. Also, if Ezlo intended to give the hat to the Royal Family, couldn't that have been done through the Goddesses? They are definitely present in MC (in the form of the three young ladies needing a home), so maybe they gave Ezlo the power to make the hat, who would then deliver it to the Royal Family, creating an age of peace and prosperity.
Back to what Vaati wished. We don't KNOW he wished to be the most powerful sorcerer, only that he made a wish and became very strong. He could have just wished for the Triforce of Power, which wasn't in use because Ganondorf wasn't in the game. If that was the case, Link Zelda and Vaati would have their corresponding pieces. Or he could have wished for the whole Triforce, only having the pieces of Wisdom and Courage torn away from him as happened to Ganondorf in OoT.
About Vaati not needing more power after he had the hat, if that was the case, why would he be looking for the Light Force in the first place? That doesn't prove anything, as I see it.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Ok, I agree that the HAT is not a piece of the Triforce. I never thought it was the whole Triforce, but you're correct in that then it wouldn't be able to grant a wish. Also, if Ezlo intended to give the hat to the Royal Family, couldn't that have been done through the Goddesses? They are definitely present in MC (in the form of the three young ladies needing a home), so maybe they gave Ezlo the power to make the hat, who would then deliver it to the Royal Family, creating an age of peace and prosperity.
Back to what Vaati wished. We don't KNOW he wished to be the most powerful sorcerer, only that he made a wish and became very strong. He could have just wished for the Triforce of Power, which wasn't in use because Ganondorf wasn't in the game. If that was the case, Link Zelda and Vaati would have their corresponding pieces. Or he could have wished for the whole Triforce, only having the pieces of Wisdom and Courage torn away from him as happened to Ganondorf in OoT.
About Vaati not needing more power after he had the hat, if that was the case, why would he be looking for the Light Force in the first place? That doesn't prove anything, as I see it.

a few things to address about this post. first thing, when it comes to Zelda, you CANNOT just assume things. just because the three goddesses are present in human form in the game does not mean we can assume they have any significant role at all. you cant assume that they help a character in the game if there is no in game proof saying they helped. nintendo gives us all the pieces to the puzzle in terms of figuring out a game. as far as im concerned, based on the material in the game we should know how it works (minus the light force, hence this thread). the only plausible idea about the hat is that Ezlo is a very powerful sorcerer who was able to create a hat that grants one wish.

another thing to talk about is that you said we dont know vaati wished to be the most powerful sorcerer. that is wrong. when Ezlo explains how Vaati got to be so powerful he mentions, in near exact words, that vaati put the hat on and wished to be a powerful sorcerer. so yes, we DO know that that was vaati's wish.

my final thing to address. we have no idea where this game goes on a timeline. i believe it is the first game in the timeline, but many dont believe that. you cant assume that just because ganondorf is not in the game, he does not exist, therefor he would not have the triforce of power. for all we know, ganondorf was a baby or something. he would still have the triforce in him if that is the case, he just would not have it awakened in him. as far as im concerned, none of the pieces of the triforce, or the triforce itself, is mentioned in this game, therefor, it has no significance to this game. the light force is shown as a white orb. i dont remember the triforce ever being a white orb, in fact, that would defeat the purpose of calling the triforce...its NOT called the sphereforce or orbforce.

a few things to address about this post. first thing, when it comes to Zelda, you CANNOT just assume things. just because the three goddesses are present in human form in the game does not mean we can assume they have any significant role at all. you cant assume that they help a character in the game if there is no in game proof saying they helped. nintendo gives us all the pieces to the puzzle in terms of figuring out a game. as far as im concerned, based on the material in the game we should know how it works (minus the light force, hence this thread). the only plausible idea about the hat is that Ezlo is a very powerful sorcerer who was able to create a hat that grants one wish.

another thing to talk about is that you said we dont know vaati wished to be the most powerful sorcerer. that is wrong. when Ezlo explains how Vaati got to be so powerful he mentions, in near exact words, that vaati put the hat on and wished to be a powerful sorcerer. so yes, we DO know that that was vaati's wish.

my final thing to address. we have no idea where this game goes on a timeline. i believe it is the first game in the timeline, but many dont believe that. you cant assume that just because ganondorf is not in the game, he does not exist, therefor he would not have the triforce of power. for all we know, ganondorf was a baby or something. he would still have the triforce in him if that is the case, he just would not have it awakened in him. as far as im concerned, none of the pieces of the triforce, or the triforce itself, is mentioned in this game, therefor, it has no significance to this game. the light force is shown as a white orb. i dont remember the triforce ever being a white orb, in fact, that would defeat the purpose of calling the triforce...its NOT called the sphereforce or orbforce.

In your post just here, you said that we cannot assume things with Zelda. You are completely correct there, but I think that with MC and the Light Force Nintendo didn't give us enough proof to solve anything. The thing is though, saying that Ezlo was just a very powerful sorcerer and that he had no outside help, is also assuming things. The Goddesses helping him create the hat (maybe even without him knowing it) would make as much sense as him being a very powerful sorcerer.

And no, we don't know for sure that Vaati wished to be a very powerful sorcerer. Vaati out on the hat before Ezlo came back into the room, and even if he was present, who's to say Vaati had to wish out loud? All we know is that he made a wish and that he became much stronger. Saying that he wished EXACTLY to become the most powerful sorcerer is assuming things again.

Now, about the time we saw Zelda use the Light Force. We saw the POWER of the Light Force, not the Light Force itself. When Ganondorf used the Triforce of Power in OoT, where he forced Navi away from you using rays of dark power, did we see a golden triangle? No.

Oh, and Ganondorf didn't get the Triforce of Power until OoT, correct? So, if MC is before it on the timeline, Ganondorf wouldn't yet have the Triforce of Power. Ganondorf didn't have the Triforce of Power ever since he was a baby or anything. Or, if Vaati wished for the Triforce of Power, it could have been taken away from him, but returned as soon as Vaati died.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
In your post just here, you said that we cannot assume things with Zelda. You are completely correct there, but I think that with MC and the Light Force Nintendo didn't give us enough proof to solve anything. The thing is though, saying that Ezlo was just a very powerful sorcerer and that he had no outside help, is also assuming things. The Goddesses helping him create the hat (maybe even without him knowing it) would make as much sense as him being a very powerful sorcerer.

And no, we don't know for sure that Vaati wished to be a very powerful sorcerer. Vaati out on the hat before Ezlo came back into the room, and even if he was present, who's to say Vaati had to wish out loud? All we know is that he made a wish and that he became much stronger. Saying that he wished EXACTLY to become the most powerful sorcerer is assuming things again.

Now, about the time we saw Zelda use the Light Force. We saw the POWER of the Light Force, not the Light Force itself. When Ganondorf used the Triforce of Power in OoT, where he forced Navi away from you using rays of dark power, did we see a golden triangle? No.

Oh, and Ganondorf didn't get the Triforce of Power until OoT, correct? So, if MC is before it on the timeline, Ganondorf wouldn't yet have the Triforce of Power. Ganondorf didn't have the Triforce of Power ever since he was a baby or anything. Or, if Vaati wished for the Triforce of Power, it could have been taken away from him, but returned as soon as Vaati died.

youre assuming. im not. i dont know why you are saying im assuming things. im giving you in game facts. you cant just contradict in game facts with what you THINK.

IN THE GAME Ezlo says he created a hat that allows the wearer to make a wish. he never said he had help. there was never any mention of any outside help in the entire game. the only thing we are told is that Ezlo created this hat, therefor, thats exactly what happened. if there was more to the story nintendo and miyamoto would have added more.

IN THE GAME Ezlo says that Vaati wished to be a stronger sorcerer. he didnt say "i think" vaati wished for this. he straight up says "vaati wished to be a stronger sorcerer." we see a cutscene where vaati turns into a great sorcerer. whether or not you want to believe EXACTLY WHAT THE GAME ITSELF IS TELLING YOU, it is obvious that he wished to be stronger, and since he only gets one wish, and since the game never talks about him wishing for anything else, thats probably exactly what he wished for, like ezlo says.

every single zelda game gives just enough for us to figure things out on our own. i think that fact that this one game is giving so many people so many questions shows us that zelda fans are just overthinking. this, i believe, would be the only zelda game that takes place in hyrule that has nothing to do with the triforce. thats why everyone is overthinking. "why would there be hyrule and no triforce in the game?"

maybe nintendo and miyamoto wanted to introduce something new into the series. maybe there will be more games that have the light force in them. who knows? i sure dont, but the fact that you are assuming things inbetween the game that are not even hinted at all leads me to believe that you are overthinking something that is way easier than it seems.

here is my final word as i do not really want to discuss this anymore because my posts are just repeats at this point.

if the game tells me that link is wearing a light green tunic, im not gonna try and argue that he is wearing a dark green tunic. go with what the game is telling you and not what you WANT to think is right just because it explains something that you think is going unexplained.

Z

ZeroJinKui

I believe that it's a full Triforce... And the actual line in MC is that it was handed down over the Hyrule Royal Family for generations... nothing else xD
Also, the subject of the fourth goddess has always been discussed... some believe in the existence of a fourth goddess, and if you look with attention, it is a very good theory...
Some believe, that, the fourth goddess parted to termina(hinted by the four directions of the Clock Town), and also by the Stone Tower Temple wich looks like a whole mockery of the three golden goddesses.
Wich means that, if a fourth goddess exists, she may have been exiled or is the "evil" one... Some claim that she is the goddess of time, even though that Title is often associated with the goddess Nayru

an evil goddess, and a fourth triforce kinda connect to the fierce deity, dont they? there is a triforce image on fierce deity's armor from what i recall.

an evil goddess, and a fourth triforce kinda connect to the fierce deity, dont they? there is a triforce image on fierce deity's armor from what i recall.

That is Fierce Deity Link though, not the exact embodiment of Fierce Deity. Like, when you turn into Goron Link, you're still LINK, just in the form of a Goron. The Triforce is probably just a part of the Link.

youre assuming. im not. i dont know why you are saying im assuming things. im giving you in game facts. you cant just contradict in game facts with what you THINK.

IN THE GAME Ezlo says he created a hat that allows the wearer to make a wish. he never said he had help. there was never any mention of any outside help in the entire game. the only thing we are told is that Ezlo created this hat, therefor, thats exactly what happened. if there was more to the story nintendo and miyamoto would have added more.

IN THE GAME Ezlo says that Vaati wished to be a stronger sorcerer. he didnt say "i think" vaati wished for this. he straight up says "vaati wished to be a stronger sorcerer." we see a cutscene where vaati turns into a great sorcerer. whether or not you want to believe EXACTLY WHAT THE GAME ITSELF IS TELLING YOU, it is obvious that he wished to be stronger, and since he only gets one wish, and since the game never talks about him wishing for anything else, thats probably exactly what he wished for, like ezlo says.

every single zelda game gives just enough for us to figure things out on our own. i think that fact that this one game is giving so many people so many questions shows us that zelda fans are just overthinking. this, i believe, would be the only zelda game that takes place in hyrule that has nothing to do with the triforce. thats why everyone is overthinking. "why would there be hyrule and no triforce in the game?"

maybe nintendo and miyamoto wanted to introduce something new into the series. maybe there will be more games that have the light force in them. who knows? i sure dont, but the fact that you are assuming things inbetween the game that are not even hinted at all leads me to believe that you are overthinking something that is way easier than it seems.

here is my final word as i do not really want to discuss this anymore because my posts are just repeats at this point.

if the game tells me that link is wearing a light green tunic, im not gonna try and argue that he is wearing a dark green tunic. go with what the game is telling you and not what you WANT to think is right just because it explains something that you think is going unexplained.

Ok. I've delayed responding to this for quite a while, but now that I have the time, here I am. You say you are not assuming things, and that I am. You give me in game facts, but you ASSUME that there is nothing more to those facts than exactly what appears. That is not the case with many Zelda mysteries, and saying that just because we hear Ezlo say Vaati wished to be the most powerful sorcerer means that that's all that happened is assuming things. He may have wished to be the most powerful sorcerer, and the hat may have granted him the Triforce of Power, making him the most powerful sorcerer.

Anyways, what would the point of the three Goddesses being in the game, but not the Triforce? Just added characters, you think? That would be assuming things.

It seems that whenever I try to give you sufficient evidence to overrule the evidence you come up with, you just go and repeat yourself again. If you don't want to argue over this anymore, than I guess we'll just have to agree that we disagree, and leave it.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Fierce Deity Link may be the Terminian Counterpart of Link... also, it is a more like an evil counterpart... in the ending of MM,if you look with attention, you'll see a Terminian Triforce

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom