• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Let's See How It Levels Up: What Did You Think?

My opinion on the game was....

• My favorite game/very fun :yes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was okay/could be better. :thinking:

• Fail. >.<

• Total voters

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
Gameplay: gameplay was great, the sidequests and charecter interraction was really good. the differnt transformation masks were really fun too
Graphics: cant really complain too much about this. i think they were a bit better than oot.
Value: ??
Replay value: really good, beacuse of the 3 days thing you can replay all the fun sidequests and dungeons
Overall: 9/10

V

VGnerd

Gameplay: The gameplay in Majora's Mask was pretty much the same as the gameplay in Ocarina of Time, which was near perfect. 9/10

Graphics: I felt the graphics were great for the hardware it was running on. A nice facelift of Ocarina of Time. Kinda felt dated when comparing it to games like Half-Life or Red Faction. 7/10

Value: The game's value to me is quite special. More so than Ocarina of Time. I grew up never being able to beat OoT, but I could somehow beat Stone Tower Temple. For the games price value, I'd say it's around 20 bucks for a gold cartridge.

Replay value: To me, Majora's Mask has almost infinite replay value. Every time I complete the game, I always remember a sidequest I somehow forgot about. 9/10

Overall: Near perfect. 9.7/10

skybird11

state alchemist
how can you all like this game?! i thought it was the worst in the series(out of the games ive played). i dont even know how to put it into words it was so bad!

Gameplay: it was easy to control and move and stuff, ill give it that. 10
Graphics: same as OoT, old and outdated. 5 not saying OoT wasn't awesome!!!
Value: whats this?
Replay value: might replay it once again in my life. 2
Overall: 3/10

sorry for the double post earlier if anyone saw that. my computer was acting up or something.

Last edited:
K

Kevin5120

I cant see how anyone couldn't love this game it was the second Zelda game I ever played and still have a hard time deciding whether i like Oot or MM more I personally loved the gameplay mechanics in this it changed things up a bit which once in awhile isn't such a bad thing and the difficulty and pressure of the 3 day system gives you a challenge and aren't games supposed to challenge us and not be a walk in the park the graphics were improved some from Oot and even though it may seem dated by today's standards for It's time they were fantastic i mean you cant Judge it by comparing the graphics in the year 2000 to 2011 as for replay I've played it numerous times and love all the different things you can do the transformation masks are probably my favorite feature of all the Zelda games Zora link was so cool :cool: overall the game deserves alot of credit especially since it can sometimes be misjudged for its differences and how some fans can be picky and think its not worth while cause it ain't Oot or like any other game in the series I'm really hoping Nintendo does a 3DS remake for this game as well Loved Oot 3D and would do anything to play this game like that anyway thats just how i feel about it I know not everyone feels the same way but hopefully some people who are discouraged or too stubborn to play it will give it a chance and maybe even try and look at it from another perspective while playing it MM is without a doubt a classic and will forever be one of my favorite games.

I loved the increased difficulty and the bosses ,but hated the amount character interaction and multiple side quests to get heart pieces etc. I also hated how there were only 4 major dungeons, and how you never felt in a world on your own but a part of the world with other ppl. I may have this view because the first videogame i played was ALTTP and felt like i owned the world and never had hint system and never had to talk to ppl to figure out what to do. So overall what i am saying is MM was not for me but i can see why many gamers enjoy it.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Gameplay: Big improvement from Ocarina of Time, it just felt better and it was more entertaining. 10/10
Graphics: Majora's Mask took full advantage of the expansion pack and looked great for a 68-bit game. 10/10
Value: Worth every penny and then some. 10/10
Replay value: This game will never get old. 10/10
Overall: Fantastic! 10/10

Teal

Useful Help.
I'l take your form and post my ratings.

Review Form
Gameplay: 10/10
Graphics:9.5/10
Value:10/10
Replay value:10/10
Overall:
In the end majora's mask is the perfect game to continue the events that happend after Ocarina of time so in that case i give it a 10/10.

Tael.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom