• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Least Favourite Race?

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Hmmmmm, I don't particularly 'hate' any of the races, but the Deku are my least favourite, They are just so goofy looking, and most of them have no arms o_O

How dare you hate on the deku? They are so awesome, especially in Majora's Mask. I mean come on, snot bubbles and butt trumpets? Who can hate that?

My least favorite is either the Ooccaa (for all the posted reasons), I was so excited when Shad said "The race that created Hyrule" I thought it would be a tribe of Fierce Dieties, but it turned out to be dumb-looking chicken things.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Hmm, aside from the Occa which mostly just annoyed me, I don't think I hate any race. I don't like the Goron mask, the controls and his voice are just annoying. Other N64 and Twilight Princess Gorons are cool. And I don't like how Deku Link's eyes are always sad, but otherwise Dekus are fine.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE HATE HATE HATE hate hatehatehatehate hate HHHAAATTTEEE hate hate HATE hate HATE hate hate h a t e hate HATE H-A-T-E the gerudu they keep throwing me out of their hideouts! naaaah the gerudu are awesome but I DO hate the cursed family y'know half spider half human *shudders*

Z

Zaphio

My least favourite race?

My least favorite race would to be the Zora's from TP ONLY.The TP ones are just...ugly.

Hrmm... I've never really hated a particular race, though there are a few I'm not that fond of. Sometimes certain characters can make me not enjoy certain aspects of the games, such as the races. One race I didn't like much was the Koroks. There are many who claim that they are the Kokiri, but then I liked them in a humanoid form better. The Koroks aren't that bad, but the design, in my opinion, wasn't all that creative. They were little pieces of wood with leaves for a face. I mean, a few of them were cute, but I didn't like them much. Plus, quite a few of them were annoying and I did not enjoy watering all the trees in under twenty minutes.

personaly i didnt like the zoras because too limited if that makes . you never see them as mercents or travlers. they are all ways so isolated

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I disliked the Occoca. They creeped me out and they made werid sounds in the City in the Sky. Haha. But they creeped me out second to the Dead Hand,and that's saying alot.

Oocca are totally horrible. They are a disgrace to the LOZ series. Like seriously, if you are that desperate to make a new race (chopping off a human head and placing it on a chicken) then you got some imaginative issues. Even the Anuki were more creative than that!!!!

ZeldaHam

Some Skyloftian Guy
Update: I seem to have gotten negative rep, saying 'african american hating troll'. Damn these forums are predictable.
Update #2: The dark side has yaoi? That's disgusting.

the Rito... I know I sound a little insane, but in a water filled version of Hyrule, dont you think the zora race would have stayed a water race, rather then evolving into birds?

Yeah I didn't really like the rito all that much.

Diablo

King of Redeads
The koroks because they are just plain annoying and it sad to see that the Kokiri evolved into them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom