• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fig

The Altruist
I would have to say that the Four Swords games are my least favorite. The game isn't fun and exciting when you are the controlling all of the Links. It is not as fun when you are playing with your friends and playing against them just for a few rupees. Good times. Good times.

L

LegendofMoisy

I honestly don't hate the zelda games, because "The Legend of Zelda" is my favorite video game series and there's no reason for me to hate them. :)

zeldatreasure

zeldatreasurechest
I guess Adventure of Link just because of the lives thing. Once you run out that's it. Game over/start over. I didn't feel that way when I was a kid, but I played it again recently and it was annoying.

I would say the CD-i titles but I have yet to play them and, oh yeah, they don't count. As far as the games I have played and did not like, it would have to be AoL. It is just a bit too challenging and annoying to play and there really isn't any replayabilty that comes out of it. It's just a game that you beat and then move on. (After bragging that you beat it of course.) :)

My least favorite was Link's Awakening. I thought that game was so boring. The world was too open, and The quest was like a chore.

Z

Zach

My least favorite Zelda games I would have to say are Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks b/c they seemed to have copied off of eachother. (They have extreme similarities.)

Four swords adventure...I know, it was free, but there was like so little put into it it felt...It felt kinda like a rip off of Minish cap. Plus it was so short. Maybe it's just because no one would play with me...

I'm gonna have to say PH as my least favorite game. This seems to be the trend. I just don't really remember it, and I've beaten it twice now. I always look back at it and think... huh, what happened in that game again? Whenever I look back at every other Zelda game I've beaten, I'm like oh yea, that game was awesome. I always take away something great from Zelda games, but not from PH. It was just...forgettable. This is pretty much the sign of it being not so great. The only thing I really do remember is the goddamn Temple of the Ocean King.... Oh how I hated that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom