• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Game

What is your least favorite Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seaons

• Oracle of Ages

• Four Swords

• Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• Minish Cap

• Twighlight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I looked, and I have to say I can't believe no one has created a thread like this one before.
Simple, what's you LEAST favorite Zelda game. This time, I'm letting you off the hook, you don't need to say why, it would just be most appreciated. (lucky you, huh? :embarrassed: )

So, mine would be, besides the ones that I've never played, Phantom Hourglass. This game is just... Terrible. I thought there was way too much ocean, there was--- WOAH! How did I already start there? 1. SOUNTRACK!!! Where the heck did it go? There were only like 25 tracks literally. And they all stunk! Except 2, Linebeck and Bellum boss fight. But that's 2, out of only 25! 2. Like I already said, there's too much ocean. 3. I thought the story was lagging in interestingness. Sprit Tracks barely made the story better, and a lot of other things were better in that game too. 4. Heart Containers. Where'd you put my pieces? Yes this is a complaint for ST also. 5. You had to bring the fairy back... And this time she lost her memory. Greeeaaat.
Another little thing that really ticks me off is how it plays the Master Sword theme when you get the Phantom Sword. Uhhhh what the heck?

So, yeah. What's the Zelda game that just makes you :sick:

Honestly, PH was one of my favorites because of the new way to control Link. I also liked the Temple of the Sea King, it was a really cool part of the game because you had to keep coming back to it to progress in the story. Plus I loved all the ocean exploration and finding treasure to increase the coolness of your boat.

My least favorite Zelda game was Spirit Tracks because they took out the whole exploration part of the Zelda series and replaced it with a on rails (No pun intended) shooter. I also didn't like the story very much.

Wind Waker is my least favourite, definitely... I just never liked the whole idea of Hyrule getting flooded... Plus, sailing on an ocean like that... Not really my thing, I'd prefer land. I didn't care for the graphics either.

ST is probably my least favorite because it didn't have a good story and it was way too short.

I would have to say phantom hourglass, not just because of poor soundtracks. The game is just far too repetitive, I mean I remember doing certain parts of the ocean temple about 3-5 times. The other dungeons I also found were too short as I cannot remember anything about them either.

honestly, my least favorite would have to be LA. only lately did I start playing it, but I just don't care for it. while it does take somewhat of a different spin on things I feel as though it didn't have the zelda feeling. I'm not completely sure why, but it just made me feel like I was playing something else beside zelda.

my other least favorite game would probably be a tie between Adventures of Link and Phantom Hourglass. AoL might be higher on my list if i'd played it now that i'm older. I just remember always being frustrated as a kid when playing this. while on the other hand, with PH, I felt like Wind Waker didn't need any sort of sequel in the least. It was just god awful, and quite annoying.

Phantom Hourglass. Soundtrack was boring and completely unmemorable. The ship parts took too long too find. The dungeons were too easy, and The Temple of The Ocean King took too long. Spirit Tracks did a much better job at all of these.

Last edited:
R

rittir

four swords
why: its completly different from any other zelda game for one there are four links two there are no ruppes and three the fighting system is wierd and anoying along with the weapon system

jack546

The chosen one
My least favourite game in the series woud have to be the oracle games more seasons than ages. It just seemed like a wattered down links awakening. i say seasons more than ages because I liked ages's story better than seasons.

I HATE PH, it just was a terrible mistake to me for the ocean was an absolute female dog to me......... and i just dont wanna say anymore cause i hate thinking about it

I know I'm going to get hate for this but my least favorite is Link to the Past. It's just so boring and cryptic compared to all the other Zelda games and it felt like there was a lot of fetch quests. I don't know, just not a fan of it, but I played it 3 years ago so I'll give it another chance. Twilight Princess is a close second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom