• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Camo curtains. What if you went to visit Chevs?
The camo fabric wasn't double sided, so I got red plaid instead, still winning. Not sure if Chevs would appreciate a handsome rogue like myself pulling up to his one-horse town and stealing the ladies, but ftr if anyone reading this has terrible internet safety practices and would therefore think grabbing a hamborger with the funny talking dog from zeldadungeon is a good idea, hit me up because tbh why not. Just dont try and kill me behind a gas station and we good.
As it is there's a chance I might start by going east to Alabama to attend a mate's personal matters for him, In that case I'm gonna likely be sticking to south/southeast from NWA. Only might come back for church on sunday, which is kind of an important service, if I do that it would be a reason to keep going west or north, otherwise I'm aiming for below me.
I dont know about you guys but I am a hard core advocate of trash talking and insulting strangers in online games. Dont take it the wrong way but it is part of the proper experience.
REAL. Its awesome. Its fun. If you hate it then online games arent for you.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
The camo fabric wasn't double sided, so I got red plaid instead, still winning. Not sure if Chevs would appreciate a handsome rogue like myself pulling up to his one-horse town and stealing the ladies, but ftr if anyone reading this has terrible internet safety practices and would therefore think grabbing a hamborger with the funny talking dog from zeldadungeon is a good idea, hit me up because tbh why not. Just dont try and kill me behind a gas station and we good.
As it is there's a chance I might start by going east to Alabama to attend a mate's personal matters for him, In that case I'm gonna likely be sticking to south/southeast from NWA. Only might come back for church on sunday, which is kind of an important service, if I do that it would be a reason to keep going west or north, otherwise I'm aiming for below me.
I got some cousins in AL. Nice state.
REAL. Its awesome. Its fun. If you hate it then online games arent for you.
I was playing a military simulator in VR and my lawd have mercy, these suckers really know how to pack a punch. I got a few good ones in tho. The only reason why they didnt insult me too much was because I was carrying the team. Good times.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I actually have never dyed my hair, been going all natural my whole life, but since my drummer is a bit traditionalist with hair color, which is weird since he's so open-minded, this is my way of giving him crap.

And also, I turn 34 in two days, so why not just do it?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
ay awesomeeeee

good choice, love blue, hah
My favorite colors, in order, are green, purple, and blue.

Green looks... weird on me according to my mother and my wife. I apparently have a cooler skin complexion, so green's right on the edge of either making me look good, or just not agreeing with my complexion. Mint green was my choice of wedding colors, and that's the green I can wear, but not too many cases of me wearing formal clothing, so... eh. Green's a maybe with me.

Dark blues and purples I can do well, and I'd do black, but... eh, I don't want black hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom