• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
So after 8 years after its release, I have started watching Stranger Things. I am like 6 episodes in.

Anyways, I have been watching and I have been wondering why young MatPat is playing a character.

1712962983006.jpeg
Joe Keery- Stranger Things

OIP.S7_ksnFiZFgmqxNjyyOXaQAAAA

MatPat- Youtuber

I mean it's kinda close. Anytime Keery comes on screen I say, "mAtPaT?!?!"

Just thought I would share.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I am doing good. Made some good money today. Worked for a good guy and his good neighbor. The work was pretty good and the fed me at Burger King, which was good. They drove me back to my house, which is a good 30 minutes away. It was good overall.

How about you?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Hmmmmm....
I have 6 days off at the end of the month, so I think I'll convert the back of my SUV into a "living space" and drift around for a few days. The question is, where to go? I'm thinking Louisiana, but I might just get on the interstate and see where I end up.
backseet.jpg
I got all the junk out of my trunk, now I have to furnish it. Lengthwise, the back area is JUST my height, meaning when I lie down my feet can't be extended. 2 solutions: sleep diagonally and have all the room i need (which means I can't arrange anything fancy-like) or elevate the sleeping area by a few inches while putting the passenger seat forward, which would give me just enough room to sleep normally. I don't really want a raised bed, but I might shoot for some bags of dirt and use that as a base, would be cheaper and a bit sturdier than polyfoam, ive been using a bag of it for a pillow back there already and its quite comfortable for what it is.

I have a plastic drawer set I'll put in, and a cooler, besides that I guess I should make a table and maybe a shelf. I will make curtains too, should they be red or camo?
So after 8 years after its release, I have started watching Stranger Things. I am like 6 episodes in.

Anyways, I have been watching and I have been wondering why young MatPat is playing a character.

View attachment 74470
Joe Keery- Stranger Things

OIP.S7_ksnFiZFgmqxNjyyOXaQAAAA

MatPat- Youtuber

I mean it's kinda close. Anytime Keery comes on screen I say, "mAtPaT?!?!"

Just thought I would share.
As someone who thinks EVERYONE looks identical... I don;t see it LMAO
I wonder is anyone can truly win this.
It's happened a few times, now more than ever. To win, you have to be the last post for 24 hours, so if you really want a chance, post stupid/boring/disgusting things that would deter people from further interaction.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My grandma got a puppy and decided to give it a name super similar to mine. It's literally a one letter difference. I keep thinking people are talking about/to me and it turns out they're talking about the puppy :sweat:
My grandma used to have a dog named Belle, and one time she got out, and Grandma was shouting at her to come back in, and I was out in the yard also, kinda far away from the house (big yard) and I thought she was shouting my name, Dale, and I didn't know what I did lol

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
View attachment 74521
I got all the junk out of my trunk, now I have to furnish it. Lengthwise, the back area is JUST my height, meaning when I lie down my feet can't be extended. 2 solutions: sleep diagonally and have all the room i need (which means I can't arrange anything fancy-like) or elevate the sleeping area by a few inches while putting the passenger seat forward, which would give me just enough room to sleep normally. I don't really want a raised bed, but I might shoot for some bags of dirt and use that as a base, would be cheaper and a bit sturdier than polyfoam, ive been using a bag of it for a pillow back there already and its quite comfortable for what it is.

I have a plastic drawer set I'll put in, and a cooler, besides that I guess I should make a table and maybe a shelf. I will make curtains too, should they be red or camo?
Camo curtains. What if you went to visit Chevs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom