• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Not to be philosophical or “deep” or anything, but even though I’ve seen similar interesting thoughts like this, I feel like no, everyone would get bored at some point if the world went on forever, cause then what would be the point of life if there was no end? The point of life is to cherish it and to live it to the fullest in the time you have, and a world with no end seems scary to me. I think the fact that I don’t live forever actually makes life that much more valuable, and it’s why life shouldn’t be taken for granted

View attachment 72287
Is it only you who would live forever, or would everyone live forever in the scenario?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Oh wow this is a whole big thing. I'd forgotten that DA's comic interface is pretty nice, except for the fact that I have to zoom in to be able to read any of it. I suppose it's more mobile friendly.
View attachment 72291
I think it's one some comic sites too. Looks really heckin good though, one of these days I'm gonna read it properly. Might even get a physical copy for ease of reading, I don't like reading books off of a screen.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Is it only you who would live forever, or would everyone live forever in the scenario?

It could be either or. Either you would live forever while everyone else dies, or the world goes on for eternity.

Either way, I would rather live life and accomplish all I want, than to live in it forever. At some point, I’m ready to die, and make the most of the time I have.

1B01FC85-075B-4B75-8CDC-E7247B901D6E.jpeg

F4CCEAC2-EFD2-4D2C-A134-6FDCA781D9EA.jpeg

A50A7757-EE25-4B4B-92DC-FBA5F0CBCB1C.jpeg

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I don't like reading books off of a screen.
I tried reading the TP manga on my phone off of mangadex over a year ago and yeah it just didn't work.
It could be either or. Either you would live forever while everyone else dies, or the world goes on for eternity.

Either way, I would rather live life and accomplish all I want, than to live in it forever. At some point, I’m ready to die, and make the most of the time I have.

View attachment 72294

View attachment 72295

View attachment 72296
Ayo why Sonic got the Infinity Gauntlet

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Ayo why Sonic got the Infinity Gauntlet
It’s Sonic from Sonic and the Black Knight on the Wii. It’s a spin-off game where Sonic gets a sword and uses that to attack 5FD75641-DCBE-4A27-9654-E36DEB273ACC.jpeg

I haven’t played the game but as a kid I watched a YouTuber named cobermani456 who used to play it, it’s basically Sonic but anime

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just spent the past 40 minutes dancing on the counter, taking orders, and listening to the album Dark Side of the Moon. The vibes were immaculate.
RobloxScreenShot20230908_211904371.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom