• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i was hanging out with my friend "jake" and his friend after the school smash tourney waiting for my dad to pick me up and he was talking about "how he's never gonna get any girls". well my dad came soon after that so I say goodbye to him, he's scrolling thru ifunny on his phone and doesnt hear me so I say loudly "goodbye everyone, good games" some random guy I didn't even know's like "yeah gg" but Jake still doesn't even look up, so I say "bye Jake" loudly while looking directly at him and he STILL doesn't even notice... like yeah bro ofc you aren't gonna get any girls you can't even tell when one is deliberately trying to get your attention

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
oof. on one hand I hate the stereotypes that guys tend to be dense about things like that, but I'd be lying if I said we don't help fix that stereotype more often than not, lmao

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
oof. on one hand I hate the stereotypes that guys tend to be dense about things like that, but I'd be lying if I said we don't help fix that stereotype more often than not, lmao
it's not even a romantic thing with this, but even if it was I bet he wouldn't even notice lol. he's changed a lot recently, got a lot colder I guess (can't think of how else to say it, but his relationships seem more built on casually deprecating the other person rather than having a deeper friendship). he used to be one of the sweetest friends I had, we were really close, but he's changed so much as of recent that i feel like our whole relationship is awkward. i'm not sure what the shift even came from, he was talking about being depressed beforehand and i think its kind of coming from that but i dont feel like i can reach out to him about it anymore without him being weird about it

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm the opposite and get paranoid whenever a girl my age is nice to me even if she's just a nice person because I always take it as flirting.

twilitfalchion

Staff member
I'm the opposite and get paranoid whenever a girl my age is nice to me even if she's just a nice person because I always take it as flirting.
understandable

I think that's one instance where I don't think I'd be completely clueless, since I spent most of my time growing up around women, but idk

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I get kind of paranoid when a guy starts being close friends with me, cause a lot of the time they catch feelings and I know I'll end up dissapointing them when i tell them i'm not interested. just being nice is different tho, i wouldnt take that as flirting

twilitfalchion

Staff member
idk, I think my "natural approach" to it so to speak is probably leaning towards just subtly hoping that I can subliminally convey interest...that it turns out only I'm aware of

buuuuut I've never had the chance to try, so
688824479220105231.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom