• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Tbf I don't think anyone but that one person considers tp to even be an emo furry wlw game, but i mean, the shoe fits if you want it to (and if you use your imagination)

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
indeed, there is nothing wrong, and everything right, in liking whatever you like, for whatever reason you like

I mean, one of my favorite Zelda games is the one a fair number of people consider "not a real Zelda game"
I also dislike dungeons
and puzzles
688824479220105231.png

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Tbf I don't think anyone but that one person considers tp to even be an emo furry wlw game, but i mean, the shoe fits if you want it to (and if you use your imagination)
Yeah but I really don't wanna do that But Midzel gets Midna out of the way for Ilinka so....
indeed, there is nothing wrong, and everything right, in liking whatever you like, for whatever reason you like

I mean, one of my favorite Zelda games is the one a fair number of people consider "not a real Zelda game"
I also dislike dungeons
and puzzles
688824479220105231.png
Just because I think it's not a "real" Zelda game doesn't mean I don't or can't like it. :goron:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I don't even know enough about game design to really participate in debates about stuff like that so I can't really get into them without dropping some smoking hot takes.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Zelda's probably the only series I have controversial takes about, tbh

even for FE, my opinions are pretty neutral
but idk, as time goes on I don't even have the patience to argue about games or whatever
I prefer to be the casual enjoyer:tm: anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom