• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Nah played a bit of Skyrim instead. Made some good progress, did a cool little archery thing then fell off a cliff and died, and I had last saved BEFORE talking to the archer woman so while I enjoyed it I didn't wanna mash through the dialoug again. That's been a vast majority of my Skyrim quits, forgetting to save, not wanting to redo something I just did, losing intereset for the time being. I did osme NR2003 last night and really wanna do some more but I'm the slightest bit ill and might call it a night early tonight.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Nah played a bit of Skyrim instead. Made some good progress, did a cool little archery thing then fell off a cliff and died, and I had last saved BEFORE talking to the archer woman so while I enjoyed it I didn't wanna mash through the dialoug again. That's been a vast majority of my Skyrim quits, forgetting to save, not wanting to redo something I just did, losing intereset for the time being. I did osme NR2003 last night and really wanna do some more but I'm the slightest bit ill and might call it a night early tonight.
Hopefully, you feel better. What were you playing the Nascar game on?

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Maybe you can mod in an auto save
Not on the Steam Deck lol. It does ahve autosave, but only when you go into a new area.
Hopefully, you feel better. What were you playing the Nascar game on?
It's a game on my laptop, I've got a wheel and pedal set that I run it with, I'm not great at it but I've improved a bit. I can run decent enough laps, my racecraft can be a bit lacking tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom