• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
But this convo is pointless because we've never seen a T Rex and Spinosaur fight it out. I agree that the T Rex jaw is crazy strong, but based on skeletal structure and size I would bet on Spinosaurus all day.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Eyes of the Nile are opening.... You'll see.
ZD Legend
But this convo is pointless because we've never seen a T Rex and Spinosaur fight it out. I agree that the T Rex jaw is crazy strong, but based on skeletal structure and size I would bet on Spinosaurus all day.
Have you seen them compared side by side?

People tend to grossly overestimate the size of Spinosaurus, and underestimate the size of T. rex.

Plus, there's a caveat here, in that most paleontologists agree that we're probably underestimating the size of all dinosaurs, so keep that in mind with this comparison.

1722202499653.png

Spinosaurus is longer than T. rex, sure, but that doesn't necessarily translate to mass.

1722202662570.jpeg

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
A Spinosaur would eat a T Rex and throw the scraps to its young. They probably never really met irl but if they did the T Rex would get slaughtered
I love Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus! It is one of my favorites!

Last edited:

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
I literally dont do anything here. Everyone has their own little groups and it looks like everything good and worthwhile happens when I am not here.

TheGreatCthulhu

The Eyes of the Nile are opening.... You'll see.
ZD Legend
I literally dont do anything here. Everyone has their own little groups and it looks like everything good and worthwhile happens when I am not here.
It's how I feel all the time with people, even those closest to me, mate.

Just be you, and people will appreciate who you really are. And honestly, that's all we can really expect from people.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Hmm.. first Ketchup, then Chevy, I felt as OG does yesterday, and now OG. Makes me wonder if there is something effecting us?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
It's how I feel all the time with people, even those closest to me, mate.

Just be you, and people will appreciate who you really are. And honestly, that's all we can really expect from people.
I feel like that all the time, even if I had someone close to me.

I am me all the time. I dont have a problem with this aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom