• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

TheGreatCthulhu

The Eyes of the Nile are opening.... You'll see.
ZD Legend
Me too, I thought it did a great job. The late Dennis Hopper as Bowser was awesome. XD

Troodon?
Would be even more inaccurate if it was a troodontid.

Deinonychosaurians, (Velociraptor's extended family), by and large should be feathered. Wings, tail fans, and countour feathers.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I just don't see human Bowser laying a dino egg.

kIWdjr.gif

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Legend
Spinosaurus is the ultimate dino.
Well, depends on what you mean.

Very adapted to its environment that it is the top dog in its ecosystem? Sure.

More interesting, in my opinion, than Spinosaurus is the whole group of spinosaurids, which, stupidly, aren't defined by possessing a spine, because not all of them do.

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
A Spinosaur would eat a T Rex and throw the scraps to its young. They probably never really met irl but if they did the T Rex would get slaughtered

TheGreatCthulhu

ZD Legend
A Spinosaur would eat a T Rex and throw the scraps to its young. They probably never really met irl but if they did the T Rex would get slaughtered
Uhhh.... no.

Tyrannosaurus rex has the strongest bite force of any terrestrial animal that we're aware of.

Average? 35,000 N of force.

There's evidence of face biting and territorial behavior in all tyrannosaurs, and several specimens surviving horrific injuries. One specimen even has around two thirds of its tail bitten completely off, and evidence suggests it was another T. rex that did it.

Plus, comparing spinosaurids and tyrannosaurids is like comparing apples and oranges, they're built completely differently despite both being theropods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom