• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

TheGreatCthulhu

The Eyes of the Nile are opening.... You'll see.
ZD Legend
Ignored, Isolated, leading a crusade by myself, alone on a raft, alone in the dark, left in a solitary confinement. I dont have anyone to rely on in real life. I dont have any friends and anybody I can consider a friend; I never see them enough to build anything.
So... mind if I send some information your way?

Also, if you get it, seriously consider, and talk about it with someone you know you can trust beyond a shadow of a doubt. Because, i know in my blogs I talk about it, but I never get into detail the process and how it feels.

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
Been there and felt the same exact way back in 2020. My family left me high and dry. Luckily, I managed (even though that was the year I was left ON MY OWN and had to figure things out)

Sonic had nothing on my Adventure from 2020 to 2023 (I didn't save the world tho)

Whatever is ailing you... you got this. You made it this far, right? People may "dislike" you, but at the end of the day they can't just ignore you. Who else will they have to "ignore"?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
So... mind if I send some information your way?

Also, if you get it, seriously consider, and talk about it with someone you know you can trust beyond a shadow of a doubt. Because, i know in my blogs I talk about it, but I never get into detail the process and how it feels.
By all means. I will definitely read it.

I got no one really. I have a brother who I could talk to, but he is a cop, works night shift, has his own problems to deal with, lives 1 hour away, and I dont have a phone.

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
When I feel down, I zone out EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. For a bit.

Anime (slice of life, adventure) Gaming (rpg, strategy, platform)

Taking WALKS!! And not just walking with your phone playing Pokemon GO, but just walking and looking/listening to nature. Then you jam!

Headphones in, epic music blarring, dead set on the better future!!

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
When I feel down, I zone out EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. For a bit.

Anime (slice of life, adventure) Gaming (rpg, strategy, platform)

Taking WALKS!! And not just walking with your phone playing Pokemon GO, but just walking and looking/listening to nature. Then you jam!

Headphones in, epic music blarring, dead set on the better future!!
That is all good advice. Zoning out helps with those negative thoughts.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Chili dogs sho do be good yo.
gq1isR.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom