• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
... I haven't done anything yet?
Tbh I've spent all of today torn between seeing what all these new buttons do and being being terrified of accidently breaking something or banning someone XD
I don't even think I can do that but I'd rather not find out the hard way:sweat:

Exactly why I want to regain my status :sword::cool:

You see, right there proves you are worthy. You don’t want to be a heavy hammer, you care what happens to members. :)

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Meanwhile my mod position has a lot to do, I mentioned it once before but it's for a Roblox NASCAR game, and the Discord side is chill, I haven't done any mod stuff on that end, it's mainly policing immature Roblox kids.
1719962354754.png

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Ok so I went to check and remind myself which road that was, and I somehow dropped into the Popeye's parking lot, which is right next door to where my dad used to work, and our old minivan is right there????? Really tripped me out there. When I go onto the road it's a capture from earlier this year, but for some reason in June 2019 the Google Maps driver wanted some Popeye's and forgot to stop recording or something.

I never saw that road with so much traffic tho, probably a wreck or something slowed it down unless the area's just grown that much since I left.
Sunset Ave is the one that 412 turns into and it is pretty bad, but Thompson is the one with the popeyes I think and it's pretty alright. I guess that means your dad and I work/ed within sight of each other lol

The one and only.
Sunset Ave is the one that 412 turns into and it is pretty bad, but Thompson is the one with the popeyes I think and it's pretty alright. I guess that means your dad and I work/ed within sight of each other lol
He worked at Great Dane, he was also a delivery driver, he delivered trailer parts and whatnot. He drove slightly bigger trucks, he had, don't think he does anymore, a CDL, he's driven school buses and a few other random delivery jobs involving box trucks. It's pretty cool because I get to work on that kind of truck now and then, and he knows what I'm talking about when I bring them up.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
He worked at Great Dane, he was also a delivery driver, he delivered trailer parts and whatnot. He drove slightly bigger trucks, he had, don't think he does anymore, a CDL, he's driven school buses and a few other random delivery jobs involving box trucks. It's pretty cool because I get to work on that kind of truck now and then, and he knows what I'm talking about when I bring them up.
Oh I know what you're talking about, I think that's just past the highway? My pastor also drove box trucks, I can't recall whether you need a class C for them or not. But I know school buses are a class B, maybe he had that one (or if this was before'92, they didn't have the different classifications, iirc). Me and an older guy at church were talking and he did truck driving for 50 years, the industry was kinda crazy back then. Now he's with Springdale schools and he trains people to drive buses/drives them himself, he suggested I try for that in a year which would honestly be pretty cash.

The one and only.
Oh I know what you're talking about, I think that's just past the highway? My pastor also drove box trucks, I can't recall whether you need a class C for them or not. But I know school buses are a class B, maybe he had that one (or if this was before'92, they didn't have the different classifications, iirc). Me and an older guy at church were talking and he did truck driving for 50 years, the industry was kinda crazy back then. Now he's with Springdale schools and he trains people to drive buses/drives them himself, he suggested I try for that in a year which would honestly be pretty cash.
My dad would probably discourage you on that, he's got some horror stories from doing it. Truck driving is the dream tho, especially if I could get in one of those big Kenworths or Peterbilts that are just big square nose, no areodynamics to speak of:
640px-Kenworth_W900l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom