• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
1719959378306.png
This is pretty cool to see
Nope, this is the busiest road in Springdale though, it can get pretty bad in the thick of it but i was actually in Tontitown where it usually slows down. All the traffic was coming from the west (this road is a section of 412 from Tulsa) so maybe something happened out there that bunched everyone together.
Ok so I went to check and remind myself which road that was, and I somehow dropped into the Popeye's parking lot, which is right next door to where my dad used to work, and our old minivan is right there????? Really tripped me out there. When I go onto the road it's a capture from earlier this year, but for some reason in June 2019 the Google Maps driver wanted some Popeye's and forgot to stop recording or something.

I never saw that road with so much traffic tho, probably a wreck or something slowed it down unless the area's just grown that much since I left.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
What they have yet to realize is that people with blue names are allowed to bully anyone with white names. Unfortunately for them, yellow names are also allowed to bully everyone.

No seriously, look through the rules, it’s real.
Its called tough love. :D

Uwu_Oocoo2

Let's all just pretend I no longer exist
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
@Uwu_Oocoo2 is already doing a smashing good job.
... I haven't done anything yet?
Tbh I've spent all of today torn between seeing what all these new buttons do and being being terrified of accidently breaking something or banning someone XD
I don't even think I can do that but I'd rather not find out the hard way:sweat:

What they have yet to realize is that people with blue names are allowed to bully anyone with white names. Unfortunately for them, yellow names are also allowed to bully everyone.

No seriously, look through the rules, it’s real.
Exactly why I want to regain my status :sword::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom