• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
View attachment 76438
Brave young man plans to be out of the house by 22. Such ambition. No one else on earth could dream of accomplishing something like this, but he's different, he's got the drive, the motivation. I'm totally shaken by the idea of someone moving out only 4 years into adulthood.
"You pay with your mental health" simply get along with your parents. I get it's not always that simple, but how many of these cases are legitimately bad situations and how many are "ohhh nooo my mom wants me to maintain basic cleanliness and self-respect I'm so abused wahhh"

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
"You pay with your mental health" simply get along with your parents. I get it's not always that simple, but how many of these cases are legitimately bad situations and how many are "ohhh nooo my mom wants me to maintain basic cleanliness and self-respect I'm so abused wahhh"
This, but also if your parents really are so evil, just leave. You're an adult, people our gen seem to think they're entitled to support for free when in reality this is the first time in world history that people don't have to actively participate in their own survival and live better than a medieval king could.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
"fnaf world"
That's it I'm gonna have to stream it on Discord sometime it's peak
What’s SRX?
Superstar Racing eXperience, was a short track series that had a lot of different top names that ran for a few weeks each summer for the past few years. I really enjoyed watching it but they don't do it anymore sadly.
gettyimages-1328064768.jpg

I didn't do much in the game because it was a pain to get hooked up to my wheel/pedal set and once I got them working together it didn't work with NR2003 so I'm probably gonna ditch that one..

FrightyScario

The Mightiest Mario
That's it I'm gonna have to stream it on Discord sometime it's peak

Superstar Racing eXperience, was a short track series that had a lot of different top names that ran for a few weeks each summer for the past few years. I really enjoyed watching it but they don't do it anymore sadly.
gettyimages-1328064768.jpg

I didn't do much in the game because it was a pain to get hooked up to my wheel/pedal set and once I got them working together it didn't work with NR2003 so I'm probably gonna ditch that one..
Yeah delete SRX

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom