• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Oh so y'all have an assorted cast of characters, most parts stores I've seen even before working as a mechanic have the same 4-5 copy/paste white pickups.
That's for the hub drivers (all Silverados) but us delivery drivers have 2 Colorados, a Trax and a mystery Buick.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
GRME3c6WgAEeEm9
eh why not

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Chevy's area of Texas all the way to my place is all about the same terrain, except I have mountains because Ozarks. The panhandle is what I think of when I hear Texas, it's kind of desert-ish.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
texas is on my list of places to visit but it's just a bit too far away to do a weekend trip
it's nice and humid tho so I'm pretty sure it's a really nice place. The few photos you've shown of it just reinforce my mental image
Texas is big enough it's pretty varied, a lot of west Texas is really flat and empty ranchland and whatnot, I've been there once. East Texas is nice tho, I'm partial to the piney woods area.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
I saw these today and kinda hate them both. The wolf one might work if it didn't have Mt Rushmore on it but whoever made these did not know enough to be making them.
View attachment 76325
They knew Bubba the redneck doesn't have a passion for the graphic design of the gas station T-shirts he purchases.
The rushmore is really throwing me off but I kind of like it aside from that tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom