• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

dang echo.. you do the thing. you know... the thing. the uh... line thing? idk what its called. looks like concept art book for bideo bame

Don't feel bad about it at all, personally I think only doing it once in a while makes it all the more special. Plus mental health comes first
i appreciate this, thank u

I agree here, only problem is that you have to do it more to get better (:
well i havent improved at art since high school so i dont think i need to really worry about THAT. but yeah like ketchup said its the gift art thing specifically.. its not that i dont not draw ever... though just getting a doodle out here and there is the most of what i can manage most of the time but i guess thats acceptable

'specially cuz i do hope to have a full art series for the story im writing. character art, scenery art, and of course cover art... key art for important moments of the story as well.

just got home... i'd share some sketchbook pages but not really feeling it tbh. i mean well i dont really have warm ups like that so i dont really have full pages like that. i used loose leaf for too long that sketchbook paper is too valuable to use too fast cuz now i have finite paper resources.

theres a lot of bunger fambles in here but i switched sketchbooks last year so im not very far into this one yet

but there was this page... you know...
when i drew the catgirl and then refused to waste another page so i crammed my other ****posts on the same page

1664763262522.png

AND GRRR SHAREX IS GIVING ME AN ERROR
had to attach it to zd, why is sharex borke

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
The way you draw your red panda sona is so cute EEEEEEE

Thank you!! She's an adorable little bean <3

dang echo.. you do the thing. you know... the thing. the uh... line thing? idk what its called. looks like concept art book for bideo bame

Thanks! Do you mean when I shade the drawings in with the scribble stuff? btw all of those were drawn with pen because I don't have pencils where I draw them. Though that's a good thing because I draw light and if they were pencil you'd hardly be able to make them out lol

going absolutely feral over how cute you draw link and midna

<3 <3 <3

Did you catch the page with their modern versions I was designing? It's not very shaded in (I was still deciding on the clothes) but you can see their expressions and stuff. Plus a close up of their eyes on the two corners. They contrast the happy, bubbly botw link and zelda with their dark and brooding selves (:

also the floating Kung fu panda guy between link & zelda lmao

Haha yeah I was showing the page to my sis and we both ended up messing around with it. I drew the panda (don't remember why lol), but she drew the zelda to the right of it. And the eye up towards the top. Plus the little paya down towards the bottom. And frye up in the corner. But the rest's mine I'm pretty sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom