• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Is the Water Temple in Oot Annoying?

S

sheik freak

It actually is annoying,you have to change the water levels constantly,plus u cant just change the
levels from your location,you have to travel to certain places its just very aggravating after a while.

I didn't find the Water Temple that hard i mean it was definately the hardest dungeon but all of Ocarina was easy for me but the only annoying thing was definately changing boots but if u stick to one way of doing the dungeon is just search for keys and u will breeze through the dungeons it always worked for me and the Water temples on all the Zeldas i find are the most annoying.

Kybyrian

It can be sort of annoying, especially on the first playthrough. It's one of the more difficult dungeons in the series, and possibly one of the most challenging throughout the series, but you can make it easy if you just think really hard. I always got stuck in the thing because I used a key in the wrong place... I swear there was no other key after that.

I

Iron Knuckles

Unlike most people, I actually enjoyed the water temple. I thought the whole idea of changing the water level to access different rooms (in the same central room) was creative. Although the iron boots were annoying, I believe that the overall experience in the water temple was great!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't understand how anyone could LIKE the Water Temple for its difficulty. I mean, I know the other dungeons are easy and all, but the Water Temple is just...hard. Even if you "completely memorized every nook and cranny", you would still have trouble going through the temple. Some people ultimately decided to not even play OoT because of it.

The constant switching between boots is the only thing that really threw me off about this temple. If there was a way to do this quicker, I would totally love this temple (I heard in TP they made the Iron Boots an item you use like the bombs or now... now THAT would be cool!). The first time I played though, I used a walkthrough which I now regret doing. The second time around, I used a walkthrough to find one key that I was missing to get to Dark Link's room (the key under the block in the middle room.... of course, the one EVERYONE misses) after those two time, though, I've got the whole temple mapped in my mind... I can probly go through again in about 20 minutes. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

OotLord1003

Young Link
I very much liked it, mainley it was the hardest temple, yet....once you have beat it, you then know how to do OVER AND OVER and OVER.
But the only "Annoying" part was raising the water level, and man did the "Forore's Wind" have a BIG help in that temple.
Also Dark Link was in their, abnd who dosen't like him?

D

DannofThursday

the water temple is annoying the only thing I like about it is that you get to fight dark Link

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Yes, "annoying" is a much better description because it wasn't really hard. Like many of you have already said, switching the boots back and forth becomes boring after a while, that's why I usually get the golden scale before starting the dungeon and only use the iron boots where it's absolutely necessary. And I think that one can also move a bit faster by swimming instead of walking w/ the iron boots.
And I liked it being non-linear, unlike all the other temples in the game (except maybe the Forest Temple to some extent).

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
My thing was I kept getting lost. Now it's easy but when your seven your mind gets confused with all the coridors. But suprisingly I found forest Temple even harder.

Diablo

King of Redeads
It gets very annoying after awhile with the constant changing of boots and the water level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom