• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is Skyward Sword a Good Game or a Bad Game?

Is Skyward Sword a Good Game or a Bad Game

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It is not the best but neither the worst game in the series

• Total voters
i totally agree with you, it wasn't my favorite zelda game at all for pretty much all the same reasons. and it kinda bugs me that everybody likes it so much. don't get me wrong, it was a good game, just not as good as some of the other zelda titles

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
where is the option for absolutely amazing? SS is my favorite game of all time, without a doubt pretty much.

i think its amazing even though nintendo should definitely go back to the classic controller because they are so much better!

I thought Skyward Sword was a great game just merely for the fact that it is a Zelda game. But leaving that aside it is 2nd in my list of Zelda games. I have not gotten tired of playing this game yet. I will try to beat it using several different methods. I find the symbolism in this game really interesting. The Wing Ceremony proves this with foreshadowing what is going to happen in the entire game. Wait for my segment in one of the upcoming podcasts.

its not good, its great!

i am currently past beating the imprisoned for the third time and i think that up to this point, Fi is a really unused character. in TP midna's story was explained very well and it was interesting scary and fun but so far Fi's story isnt really being told (SPOILER) it only talks about how Zelda/Hylia made her for the triforce but other than that her character is undeveloped. I think Ghirahim is an epic character and he is my favorite of all time and the zelda and link plot is very good. Groose is awesome and Impa is unused as well, cuz she doesnt do much. But overall i think the gaming is like usual and the plot and character development is really good!

Last edited:
i thought motion control was really unnecessary and if you dont have it like my friend then you cant play it and motion plus is pretty expensive especially if you cant find a way to make some extra cash. i thought the game overall was pretty good and the puzzles werent too bad, but i occasionally needed some help!

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I liked Skyward Sword, but I feel like they could have done a better job. The graphics I thought were descent, but not the greatest, but the only real complaint I have is the motion controls. I didn't care much for them, but I know alot of people did.

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
In my opinion everything about the controls worked fine. It was hard to get use to them but eventually you could do things without thinking. However I do think it possible to have improved the game alittle further. Not trying to dis on anyones opinion but I was hoping that the Clawshot could've been a dungeon item and I didn't like the adventure pouch or stamina bar but they did make it more realistic so that balances it out. I loved so many parts of Skyward Sword that I've played it over 3 times and I'm going to again for a Youtube walk through. Great game that added history to Hyrule. Thanks Zelda.

It's not my favorite in the series, but it's definitely not a bad game. I'd even say it's a great game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom