• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Instrument in Skyward Sword

What do you think the instrument will be?

• Ocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wind Waker

• Flute

• Pan Pipe

• New!

• Total voters

bds1110

Imp
I think that if there will be an instrument at all, it will be a new one. Perhaps the instrument gives Link the ability to travel between Skyloft and Hyrule? That's my theory. But I'm not so sure they'll reuse an instrument, but if I had to choose one, it's be the flute. Why? Don't ask me.. But I still think that it will be brand-new.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
Since this game is placed before Ocarina Of Time, maybe it can show where the Ocarina Of Time came from too? That's just me brainstorming. Anyway, I would like to see a new instrument. Maybe a type of horn. That would be cool...

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I I liked the ocarina and the songs it played. I also liked the sound of the Spirit Flute but not the way it was played or the short songs that were played on it. I'd really like something new though, something fresh.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
There have been several threads like this, but as I have said in those. I reckon that Nintendo will put a new instrument into SS.

M

MM owns OoT

I'm pretty confident it will be new but I really hope the Wind Waker makes a return(not really an instrument though =/). But if it's new I just hope it's not something more modern like a proper drum kit.

Diablo

King of Redeads
I don't think they will have a instrument in SS because they are annoying and they haven't had a instrument in a console game since WW.

Rofang

Person
I don't see the need for an instrument, but if they include one, I expect it to be new. Then again, a conductor's wand like the Wind Waker really would make sense with Motion Plus, wouldn't it?

O

OoT boy11

there are nine instroments in LA and you play them all.......AT ONCE

S

seacher99

I personally think Link will play his songs on a Theremin in SS!

ZRetsirk

MUWAHAHA!! ß ) ∑ Π []
I think it should be something small, like a whistle, or maybe just his fingers doing it, but definitely something new. If I had to choose a return, I'd go with the ocarina i guess.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
*given that there is an instrument at all*
There might be, instruments have always played a huge part in LoZ. I would assume it'd something new, if not the ocarina. Though if they did use an ocarina again 1. How would we play it? and 2. it would be criticized for being like Ocarina of Time (and Majora's Mask).
Though I can't really guess what instrument they would use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom