• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Instrument in Skyward Sword

What do you think the instrument will be?

• Ocarina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wind Waker

• Flute

• Pan Pipe

• New!

• Total voters

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
You know what will be great a (deep silence moment) piano like instrument that will be so great (at least better than a wind waker i guess)

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
While I would greatly like to see a return of the Ocarina, I guess that's what OoT3D is gonna be for! :P But, in all seriousness, if SS is going to have an instrument, I doubt they'll reuse any past instruments. That is of course assuming that they use any instruments at all. Which at this point, is entirely likely, but we'll need more info from Ninty' before we can confirm anything of the sort.

13foxes

I want to see something new. Nintendo did a very good job coming up with new instruments in the past game. The spirit flute in ST is an example. I really love blowing that flute. And the wind waker, too. New usually equals good. It gives new feeling to the players (us). =D

I don't say that the old instruments are bad (in fact, they're all awesome IMO), I just think that it's better if Nintendo makes a new and unique one.

An instrument in SS would be cool. If it does, then it has to be a new instrument with MotionPlus controls and I hope Nintendo doesn't make it like Wii Music

arkvoodle

Diabolical
For me personally, an instrument would be one of my 'Must haves' in Skyward Sword. I will accept anything that ninteno offers. The rarer the instrument the better.

The ocarina would make a welcome return, but I don't see how it would work with the motion controls. An instrument like the cello, violin or any other two handed string instrument would initialise perfectly into SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom