• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
win or lose, I'd prefer the game to end before I go to bed and while a mod is active so that the suicides can be reported immediately. Refusal to cooperate with the plan isn't wolfy, but after several players voiced their support of the plan saying it was "pretty good", disliking the plan is a lot worse. I'm not trying to be mean or aggressive or anything, but you're plainly ignoring simple game logic because you personally dislike me

funnier6

Courage~
Funnier are you feeling better btw?
You can probably tell by my coherent thoughts but yeah I’m mostly not dying anymore. :P
I don't understand why you're being obtuse all of a sudden
Just because I happen to believe you’re town doesn’t mean I think you have the answers to everything or the ability to tell me what to do.
look, it doesn't matter who suicides first, all 3 players who aren't me or doc are forced into dying. The wolf is (probably) among those three. So bok refusing to suicide only has one logical explanation- they're scum and doing so will lose the game. If they're town, threatening the lynch on them will get them to suicide. You see that, right?
If you told me to right now I also wouldn’t suicide so no I don’t. If and when Rubik kills himself I’ll start worrying about Bok. What you describe as scum behavior simply isn’t 90% of the time.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
If you told me to right now I also wouldn’t suicide so no I don’t. If and when Rubik kills himself I’ll start worrying about Bok. What you describe as scum behavior simply isn’t 90% of the time.
this is also being obtuse

two players out of you, bok, and rubik suiciding leads to a game win (assuming doc is town). By saying "I won't kill myself until rubik does", you're showing that you don't understand this. If you did understand that clearing these three players wins the game you would suicide, encourage bok to suicide, and let doc and I lynch rubik. I was suggesting the order of bok>rubik>lynch funnier to avoid this exact kind of pettiness that happens when playing with people like you

no offense to you as a person or player, I'm sure you're charming. I just get the sense you don't care about the win and more care about your pride

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
before someone tries to be dumb and call ME the proud one, I was plainly wrong on my read about ragnarok and the only reason we're here right now is because I stopped and considered minish's good reads before suiciding and trying to lynch funnier. I care more about winning the game than being right or getting credit, so it's frustrating when other players aren't taking the clear best play like this

please suicide and stop being selfish

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I'm also considering that wolves aren't allowed to suicide this game if it's considered "playing against your wincon", so the person we lynch is the one who has to be the wolf (assuming wolves aren't allowed to suicide irl)

funnier6

Courage~
this is also being obtuse

two players out of you, bok, and rubik suiciding leads to a game win (assuming doc is town). By saying "I won't kill myself until rubik does", you're showing that you don't understand this. If you did understand that clearing these three players wins the game you would suicide, encourage bok to suicide, and let doc and I lynch rubik. I was suggesting the order of bok>rubik>lynch funnier to avoid this exact kind of pettiness that happens when playing with people like you

no offense to you as a person or player, I'm sure you're charming. I just get the sense you don't care about the win and more care about your pride
I’m sure that’s all very nice and clear to you, but since I happen to know Bok will most likely never commit suicide just because someone told him to I know that that won’t work. Which is precisely why I’m waiting for Rubik to commit suicide because I don’t believe Bok is the last mafia anyway so his suicide isn’t important to me while Rubik is alive.

You know you say all this about pride when you’re the one who’s acting like we have to end the game before some self imposed deadline.

Anyway, there’s my stance, take it or leave it, etc etc.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Now I'm greatly worried that the game will be stalled out due to childish behavior and nobody will suicide, causing our plan to fail and us to lose the game

why does rubik have to suicide before you? It doesn't make sense, as both of you will end up dead anyway. If you can give me one good game-related reason why you can't suicide before rubik, I'll be willing to wait for him.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Bok pulls out his gun and shoots himself
he was Romeo, The Town Chemist

The Day Goes on

funnier6

Courage~
why does rubik have to suicide before you? It doesn't make sense, as both of you will end up dead anyway. If you can give me one good game-related reason why you can't suicide before rubik, I'll be willing to wait for him.
Because you’re completely overlooking the possibility he’s scum. We won’t “both be dead anyway” unless for some reason you happen to know that Rubik is town.

But yeah, you’re obviously going to have to wait anyway whether or not you choose to lol.
Bok pulls out his gun and shoots himself
he was Romeo, The Town Chemist

Day is still going
Blast it Bok I hate you, just leave it all up to him why don’t you.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Because you’re completely overlooking the possibility he’s scum. We won’t “both be dead anyway” unless for some reason you happen to know that Rubik is town.

But yeah, you’re obviously going to have to wait anyway whether or not you choose to lol.

Blast it Bok I hate you, just leave it all up to him why don’t you.
if he's scum he'll be lynched as soon as you suicide and doc votes for him. Insta'd, just like that.
if you're scum and rubik suicides, you'll be lynched after doc votes for you. You both will be dead anyway, regardless of alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom