• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Deku said I shouldn't read through the part I was gone for. So what did I miss. Also why were you holding everyone hostage in the dream world for that long?

funnier6

Courage~
Deku said I shouldn't read through the part I was gone for. So what did I miss. Also why were you holding everyone hostage in the dream world for that long?
What was the deal shooting yourself without telling anybody?

Moe has decided you and Rubik are to kill yourselves and if the game isn’t over the remaining will lynch me.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
we're having 2 unconfirmed players suicide and doc and I are lynching the last one. I'm thinking the best order is you>rubik, lynch funnier. Doc wanted you and rubik cleared first, funnier wanted you and rubik cleared first, I wanted rubik and funnier cleared first

the only way the suicide plan doesn't work is if doc is scum, but there's no point worrying about that

so go ahead and kill y'self if you please

the order doesn't really matter, it's just to be cool

D

Deleted member 14134

What was the deal shooting yourself without telling anybody?
Cuz like I said, I don't want Moe holding the cards and being in the dream world does us no good.

So you guys really think I would claim and put myself in that position if I were scum?
we're having 2 unconfirmed players suicide and doc and I are lynching the last one.
We have 0 confirmed players right now. Dreamer can still be mafia as it says in the rules and Doc still may have just bussed his teammates but since you guys like to write people off so damn easily, if town loses I'll just sit on my high horse and said I told you so.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Cuz like I said, I don't want Moe holding the cards and being in the dream world does us no good.

So you guys really think I would claim and put myself in that position if I were scum?

We have 0 confirmed players right now. Dreamer can still be mafia as it says in the rules and Doc still may have just bussed his teammates but since you guys like to write people off so damn easily, if town loses I'll just sit on my high horse and said I told you so.
ok, you're scum

stop drawing it out and suicide, because the alternative is letting scum kill me and being back to fewer unconfirmed players

this is our best shot at winning and while you left everyone pretty much said the plan was fine (except rubik who I don't think had shown up to say whether they liked it or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom