• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Inception Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Also why would I claim a role that already had a mafia version of it flip? Sorry but I'm not going to immediately go along with a plan that isn't entirely foolproof because on person says so lol.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
How? Funnier and rubik haven't killed themselves either? Why do you think I'm just going to be on board with immediately killing myself and giving the game up just because you say so?
just kill yourself, because if you don't we'll be forced to lynch you and that means you threw the game as town. I don't think you'd be okay with that, given your defense here is that you're giving the game up

look the longer you protest this the more it becomes apparent you're the wolf, so if you're town take your lumps and suicide

I know (one) of the potential ways a wolf can become dreamer and can also say that didn't happen. Since you used up the roleclaim (probably intentionally so that nobody else could roleclaim), I can't tell why I know a wolf wasn't made a dreamer aside from I know I'm town. If you were town you would see here that suiciding is the path to victory, so your protests only make sense from a wolf perspective

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Yeah, I did.

I know I'm not scum, and trust that Moe is a town dreamer. I think that mafia only become dreamers if a dreamer uses an ability to do that. And since this is DS1 and no other dreamer abilities were in play, going with town. Especially since they claimed dreamer for two nights. That was a risky move that could have easily been disproven if he was lying and the original dreamer was still alive.

funnier6

Courage~
So you’re saying the last possibility is that the final mafia role is in fact not godfather but some ace in the hole dreamer manipulation ability? Kind of scary but, and I know I’ve misinterpreted my role before, but I would be willing to bet the game that moe is town. Probably not the wisest decision but I am anyway.

Also I don’t think you should kill yourself until Rubik does.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
also, my hot take on your chemist claim is that you're a wolf role that gains the abilities of the dead wolves, or you claimed town chemist specifically because the wolf team won't have two chemists.

if you're town, hurry and suicide so you don't waste our lynch.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
So you’re saying the last possibility is that the final mafia role is in fact not godfather but some ace in the hole dreamer manipulation ability? Kind of scary but, and I know I’ve misinterpreted my role before, but I would be willing to bet the game that moe is town. Probably not the wisest decision but I am anyway.

Also I don’t think you should kill yourself until Rubik does.
bok comes first, their protest to suicide is telling. Vote bok and pressure them into suiciding.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
look, it doesn't matter who suicides first, all 3 players who aren't me or doc are forced into dying. The wolf is (probably) among those three. So bok refusing to suicide only has one logical explanation- they're scum and doing so will lose the game. If they're town, threatening the lynch on them will get them to suicide. You see that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom