• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" I would only fuel his flames if I were to fight" Igneel adds, lifting a Flaming Katana
"but This nusance should be dealt with"

Pen

The game is on!
"Who're you calling nuisance, you nuisance!" Mad Laugher responds and sends a blast of fire at Igneel that does nothing to him. "Aaargh! If only you and I could fight one another! At least once would make me happy! Oh I crave it! But alas... Our love was never meant to be it seems. I guess I'll have to have my fun with these three instead. They don't look as fireproof as you and I, my old reptile friend." With that said Mad Laugher starts spinning in place, faster and faster, creating a small fire tornado that shoots out bursting flames at our heroes.

Linora dodges the incoming attacks from the tornado by throwing herself to the rocky ground. The ground here was not just hard, but very hot as well, which became very apparent to Linora at this point. How could they fight back against this. Hopefully one of the others would know. She needed to think.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" We'll have our dance one day, dear, but until then"
Igneel palms his hands together, and starts charging a fireball

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Once again, Daro braced himself for the flames like he did Igneel's. He wasn't as quick as Linora or Tennor, dodging them wouldn't be an option for him. The fire of the Mad Laugher pushed him back some, especially after Daro endured Igneel's attack.

"You will free my people!" Daro yells at the dancing Mad Laugher. He begins swinging his ball and chain above him before releasing it forward towards the fire tornado.

Pen

The game is on!
"Owee!" Mad Laugher shouts from within his tornado as Daro's attack hits. The fire tornado goes away and Mad Laugher swoops very swiftly up to Daro. "Oh that hurt, rock man!" Then Mad Laugher fires lots of flames up into the air that then come falling down all of the place like little pebble comets. "I'm siiiiiiiinging in the rain! Just siiiiiiiinging in the rain!" The Mad Laugher starts singing with his arms out and his happy gaze fixed upward where the fire rain is coming from.

Linora does her best to avoid the fire coming from above but she ends up getting injured by a few of them that hit her. She draws an ice arrow, knowing that fire elementals typically are weak to ice attacks. She then shoots it and successfully hits the Mad Laugher's head. The arrow flies right through, but the head and the upper torso of the Mad Laugher vanishes. For a short time something small and round and solid becomes visible within the flaming body, but when the torso and head regenerates the solid part inside of Mad Laugher goes out of sight. Once its head is back he laughs.

"No stop it! Can't you see I'm singing and dancing in the rain!" the Mad Laugher exclaims madly.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor sees the moment of weakness and smiles. He makes eye contact with Linora and nods, poising to strike at the next sign of weakness. He'd gotten a little burned by the embers, but nothing major. He was fine.

Pen

The game is on!
Linora nods back at Tennor and takes aim with another ice arrow. She fires and hits the chest of the Flare Dancer this time. The fire around the area she hit go away, and this time the ball within the flames becomes more visible than the previous time thanks to the fact that Linora hit Mad Laugher lower down this time. The Mad Laugher screams not in agony but in wild rage as he tries to start regaining flames around his weak spot.

Pen

The game is on!
Mad Laugher's screaming echoed through the volcano crater. He then leaps away from Tennor and regenerates his protective flames. "Oh you're gonna get it!" he screams at Tennor as he equips two needle-like knives and then proceeds to thrown them both at Tennor in rapid succession.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor dodges one, and the other is blocked by his armor. Still though, it was too close for his comfort.
He picks up one of the knives and throws it back. He was never great at throwing blades, so it just kinda hits the wall in the general direction of Laughter and falls to the ground. Sheepishly, he offers the other to his much more dexterity-inclined friend with the bow.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro charges at the Laugher, aggressively attacking to keep the dancing fire distracted. He doesn't focus too strongly on landing any attacks.

Pen

The game is on!
Mad Laugher dodges Daro's attacks with relative ease, but does still seem distracted by Daro. When Linora gets the knife from Tennor she readies her throw and then flings it. It seems to be going straight for Mad Laugher's chest, inside of which his weak spot resides. But the second before it would hit him Mad Laugher catches the knife in his hand and then swiftly stabs Daro with it, but the knife ends up breaking on his rock hard body.

Linora sighs with an intense feeling of unease. This seemed to be just one close call after another. They needed to somehow end this quickly. One decisive move. That's all it would take. Ice is a clear weakness of this adversary, and his only weak spot is the ball within his flame armour. That's when Linora gets her idea.

"Daro, I need your help," she says, gesturing for him to come on over to her.

"Tennor, do you think you can take over distracting him for a while?" she then asks. "I think I know how to take him out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom