• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" So eloquently said, Fish stick"
The Hermit started to grow, and as he did Scales formed, and in a matter of seconds, The Flame Dragon stood between them and the Temple, breathing a Fireball the Size of a Semi towards the group

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Behind me!" Daro quickly shouted, jumping between the group and the dragon. He dug his feet in the stand and braced himself for the fireball, stretching his body enough to protect the group.

Storm

Igneel slams his tail into the volcano wall, caving the exits from the volcano and the entrance to the temple, before making the Lava rise sliowly by the rockslide that happens. if you thought adult timeline volcano was bad...

Storm

(Kinda wanted to join in the fun. I mean My Son, the Blacksmith Apprentice is great and all, but I don't want to be charged with Rasulling for too long)

Storm

The roar of the Dragon echoes so loud it coukd be heard in Kariko Village. Rasul dies not respond. knowing its not his business

Pen

The game is on!
Linora draws her bow and takes aim at the dragon in front of them. "Are you with the enemy, or do you fight only for yourself?" she asks it.

"Woah what was that, dad?" Rengo asks his father after hearing the roar from the mountain.

Storm

Igneel laughs at the question
"I take offense at your trespass into my domain, Archer. and you ask this because of the Gerudo male? is there not one in your group as well?"

Storm

Rasul takes his son to the side
"Thats from Death Mountain... theres probably someone up there that means to do something bad to people, and Lord Igneel is trying to set them right"

Pen

The game is on!
"Our only business here is to set free the Gorons that have been trapped inside the temple with nothing to eat," Linora responds while still on the defensive. "Surely your magnificence can understand our reasons for passing through."

"Lord Igneel?" Rengo asks. "Who's that?"

Storm

" Flattery isn't going to work... and as for the Gorons… It's not my concern what happens to them. My only Task is to make sure this hallowed Ground is not trespassed on"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Igneel is the Leader of the Dragon Lords of Lythan. from what I've heard, Ganondorf made a deal with him for immense power. and now Igneel is kind of around. Nothing to worry about as long as you don't go up the mountain"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"She didn't try to flatter you," Tennor pointed out, "She asked for your simple, innate sense of decency. It would take a madman to have no remorse about holding these Gorons hostage. We seek not to cover your hallowed grounds with blood; in fact, we seek the opposite, to take away the dying so they will not die here, if at all. If you wish to join us and make sure we do not destroy or deface the temple, that is fair enough; but we are going to save these people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom