• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" I have been here since the End of the Civil War, Fish man. I had an integral part in one of the battles along with My Sister Marina" Igneel says entering further to let people have room to enter

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor nodded slowly. He knew dragons were long-lived, so his time here was probably a blink in the eye for him, no matter how massive it seemed to the rest of them, "Speaking of wars, what's your opinion on the current one? The rebellion against Ganondorf?" the pair follows Daro closely, "And my name is Tennor, by the way."

Pen

The game is on!
Linora felt a bit iffy about the dragon considering the first impression it gave, but it had been helpful after all, so she decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. "And I'm Linora," she adds shortly.

Storm

Igneel lets out a sigh
"Mortal fighting Mortal is always a sad thing to see, Tuna. and.... Linora you say? youre the one. youre the girl who is beaties with Ras"

Storm

Igneel laughs
"youre all he talks aboutm you dont know how many times he told me the story of how you escaped from the Gerudo Prison."

Pen

The game is on!
Linora blushes ever so slightly. "Is that so?" she responds with a smirk. "Well I suppose I'll have to catch up with him one of these days. A lot has happened since last I saw him... Anyway, let's focus on the task at hand. Daro, do you know your way around this temple?"

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo had just finished firmly attatching the blade to the handle when Rasul came to check in on him.

"Dad, I think I'm done!" Rengo says, doing his best to contain his excitement. He carefully grabs the sword and hold it up toward his father with the blade pointing down at the floor. "What do ya think of it?"

Storm

Rasul's eyes well with Joy
" Its a fine sword my son. but every blade needs a name. for the blade shall be given to ypur son and his sons. one day you may well get my hammer

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo looks at the sword in his hand. It was truly beautiful, and most certainly deserving of a name. He thought for a long time before speaking up.

"Kusayami," he said almost in a whisper. "That's what I wanna call it."

Storm

Igneel slams his fist into the door ripping the lock off, abd eating the Lock itself
"well then" Igneel gestures

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Thank you, Igneel!" Daro says. While Daro didn't appreciate the dragon's attitude upon encountering him, Igneel has shown himself to not be an enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom