• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The Mad Laugher was faster than Daro realized. He was certain that the Laugher wouldn’t be able to dodge his attacks and deflect Linora’s attack, let alone catch it. He nearly stopped breathing he was surprised by how quickly the Laugher caught the knife and tried to stab Daro. A little stronger and well placed could have ended Daro’s fight here.

He quickly shook those thoughts from his head, and heard Linora call for him. “You got it!” he yelled, with a grin on his face. He rolled into a ball and retreated back, being sure to kick some stones up at the Laugher as he did. “Tennor, you’re up!”

Pen

The game is on!
"So here's what I'm thinking..." Linora says to Daro as he comes close. "I've only got two ice arrows left so this is a bit of a gamble, but if I use one of the arrows to freeze the ball of your ball and chain to ice, do you think you can use it to strike Mad Laugher's weak spot as soon as I've made him vounaranle by using the second ice arrow?"

Pen

The game is on!
Linora smirks back at Daro displaying a mixture of confidence and unease. She draws her first ice arrow and shoots it at Daro's ball and chain, thus freezing the ball to ice. She then takes aim at Mad Laugher with her very last ice arrow.

"Alright..." she she mumbles. "This is it. Get ready. Three... two... one..." Then she lets go of the arrow and lets it fly through the hot air straight at Mad Laugher. It hits the side of his torso this time, and takes away his right arm, shoulder and most of the right side of his chest. The ball inside him is revealed.

"Oh children! Won't you ever learn?" Mad Laugher exclaims. "I'll just regenerate these flames! Don't you see? I'm unbeatable!" He started to regenerate some of his flame armour but the weak spot was still open for a while longer.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
“Not this time!” Daro roared, charging at the Mad Laugher. With his new icy ball and chain, Daro spun in circles swinging the frozen weapon. He saw the flames already regenerating, and knew he had to hit him quick.

With as much strength as he could muster, Daro pulled the chain, swinging the ball directly towards the Laugher’s weak spot. Daro’s weapon struck the exposed ball that was the Mad Laugher.

Pen

The game is on!
As the icy ball and chain hit the exposed Mad Laugher, his core exploded. Flames burst out in all directions and shockwaves sent everyone flying backwards. The layer of ice around Daro's weapon scattered, and the entrance to the Fire Temple crumbled and got covered with boulders and rubble.

Linora had managed to cover her face with her sleeves just in time but her hands got burned by the fire. As the shockwaves sent her backwards she was lucky enough to land on a small patch of sand that didn't injure her much.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor, having taken the Laughter's attention while Linora planned, was hit full force by the shockwave. He was pushed into the wall and felt a searing pain on his chest. Looking down, he saw his clothes smoking. Without a second thought, he unclipped his chest piece, to see his skin reddened and bubbling. Hed taken a good hit from the firey shockwave. Panting, he leaned back against the wall, gritting his teeth with every movement.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The shockwave through Daro against the wall, causing him to land with a heavy thud. He took a few moments to process what happened. A few shards of the ice from his weapon managed to embed themselves in his arm. Nothing serious. He shook his head to straighten his head.

The first thing he noticed was the blocked Fire Temple entrance. "No!" Daro bellowed, running towards the rubble and boulders, ignoring his companions behind him. "No! Brothers!" he yelled punching at the rocks with his good arm.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor runs towards the goron, "Daro! Calm down!" He yells. He only gets a few steps before the pain hits him again and he slows to a walk, "We can find another way in, but this area is already weak. Hitting the temple too much might cause even more to cave in."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel swats oncoming rocks out of the way with his Tail before reverting to human form. stopping the Ball with his Back
" Stop, Goron. you got what you wanted. do what you're going to do. I will accompany you"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor follows behind. He's happy to seemingly have someone as strong as Igneel helping them out. He wondered to himself if he could convince the dragon to join them for the rest of the war.
He caught up to the other man, "So how long have you been guarding this temple?"

Pen

The game is on!
Linora follows suit, dusting some sand and ash off her clothes. She was tired and low on energy, and she was hoping they'd be done with this mission soon. And the heat wasn't helping either. Hopefully the Goron hostages weren't far away.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro, recollecting himself, follows behind. He picks up his pace as they get closer and closer, eager to see his Brothers free. During his scouting mission, they were struggling to survive and looked to nearly give up all hope. But the heart of Gorons is strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom