• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Imprisoning War RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
" That..."
Igneel returns to his form, now a 7 foot tall black man with rings on his ears and on one eyebrow to match his horn pattern.
" Is acceptable."
Igneel Blasts the Stones that were in front of the Fire temple, and then Pulls out a Cloak of Red Fabric
" Fish-Man. wear this, so you don't die"

Pen

The game is on!
Linora is surprised by the dragon's change of attitude but she doesn't say anything about it. She does squint cautiously at Igneel as he starts acting quite friendly all of a sudden.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Daro felt his blood boil and he was angered by the dragon's aloofness. He clenched his fists and held his tongue. Daro saw that fighting would not get them very far. Diplomacy was a better option.

Storm

the Guardian smiles
" I am Igneel. Phoenix-Lord of the Dragons. The Flame of Din.

Storm

"Me and Mr. Dragmire have an understanding, Archer. he leaves the Mountain alone, and I lend him some firepower from time to time"

Pen

The game is on!
((Fairly sure we already established that these were Ganon's forces we're fighting on the mountain, and that it's the minions of Ganon who are holding the Gorons locked up in the temple, so I doubt there's any such understanding.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Well, Igneel," Tennor responds, "Today is that day. We have people doing their best to remove the monsters from the base of the mountain, and by freeing these prisoners, Ganondorf will no longer have reason to station his guards here. Everyone will leave, and sanctity will be restored. Which appears to be your ultimate goal."

Storm

" I see your Point, Fish man. before we enter. I mjust warn you about this Mad Laugher Fellow. he works for Ganon as a kind of Warden here. I think if The Archer hits him and you hit him to hell, he will die. or if any of you have wind Magic"

Pen

The game is on!
A mad laughter starts echoing in the area. After quite a while of laughing the voice speaks: "Speak of the devil, huh Igneel!" Then out of the lava leaps what resembles a man on fire. He gets in between the group and the temple entrance and makes it look almost like a dance. "Igneel my old friend, I'm oh so disappointed in you. Please. Please! Please blow me some wind! Fuel my flames, why don't ya? Hahahahaha!"

Storm

" Indeed. I can't fight him on account that I am fire Incarnate. enjoy Archer, Fishman, and Child"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"And here I thought you were going to be useful..." Tennor muttered. He honestly wasn't sure what to do. The creature in front of them was not only massive, but also built entirely of flames. He didn't trust there to be anything solid in there, and he didn't want to test his chances by putting his sword through flame. He got into a defensive position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom