• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Zelda Games Have You Played? Beat?

W

White_link

I myself have played tp oot mm loz aol and wind waker. I have only beat twilight
Princess though. I am currently working on oot and mm. Why about you?:):)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I've done 3 Heart-Runs of LoZ and 2nd Quest, OoT, MM, WW and am currently working on TP and have beaten TP.

If Ur ever stuck in OoT or MM I can probably get you in the right direction so ask me before you make a Zelda Help Thread.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
This thread is definatly in the wrong area.

I have beaten Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, The Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess. I have played The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, and Oracle of Ages.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Oh, I apoligize. I just saw that your new here, welcome aboard! Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers ;)

W

White_link

No it's fine perfectly perfectly fine and thanks for the welcome!:yes:

I've played, beaten, and 100%ed every Zelda game to date. (every official zelda game). It's in my signature :)

Caeda

Keyblade Master
I have played:
Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, The Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventures, The Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks.

I have beaten:
A link to the Past (1), Ocarina of Time (1), Wind Waker (3), Four Swords Adventures (1), Minish Cap (2), Twilight Princess (1), Phantom Hourglass (5), and Spirit Tracks (10+)

I am waitining for:
Links Awakening, Ocarina of Time 3d, and Skyward Sword

Ocarina of Time (Three Times)
Majora's Mask (Once)
The Wind Waker (Once)
Twilight Princess (Twice)
Adventure of Link (Once, just beat it about a week ago)

I'm currently working on the original, The Legend of Zelda, which I am nearing the end to, and A Link to the Past. I'm currently in the Palace of Darkness.

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
ive beaten MM, OoT, WW & aLttP

ive played MM, OoT, WW, aLttP, TP, LoZ, AoL & LA

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I've played and beaten: Spirit Tracks, Phantom Hourglass, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker.
Currently playing: Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventure
Have but Kind of Played: A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda, Link's Adventure, Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask.

Ok, the story why I haven't played the others: I have lots of games sitting around that I haven't really beaten and I want to play them before I start new games. But I'll play a lot over summer break and stuff so don't worry! :)

Games Beat: LoZ, ALttP, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, OoS, OoA,

Games Played: (All of the Games Beat), Adventure of Link, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom