• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Zelda Games Have You Played? Beat?

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Played: Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Ocarina of time, Majoras Mask, Four Swords Adventures, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass.

Beaten: Ocarina of time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess

I'm still working on Majora's Mask and Phantom Hourglass and definitely want them to be the next Zelda games i beat.

I played a lot of Zelda games:

Legend of Zelda- Played it lot's of times, and defeated it many of time's. But never finished it on Hard Mode. *I'm still determinded!*

Zelda II- I never finished it, only half way.

A Link to the Past- I have finished this before, but only on my laptop, I am determinded to play this ona real gaming concule!

Ocarina of Time- Yesh over a million times yes!

Majora's Mask- I have beaten this game before, it just took me longer than expected unfortunatly. :(

The Minish Cap- Favourite game so of course I have beaten this game! *laughs*

Twilight Princess- Unfortunatly, yes I have. I felt like I wasted some time playing this game.

There is more Zelda games, but I can only remember these sadly.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well me..played OoT, (beat) both phg and St, AoL, ww (beat), OoA,OoT, TP(beat),and almost done MM

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Zelda games I've beat and played, hmm....

The Legend of Zelda-Too hard for me as a youngster and I never actually tried to play through it beginning to end but one day I will.
The Legend of Zelda Adventure of Link-Too hard period, as most know it's different from your standard Zelda game and it happens to be my least favorite so I've never tried to pass it and I have only played it once. But I'll try someday.
The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past-Own it but never played it. I will soon enough when I have the time. Caught up in so many games lately.
The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening-Never owned it but that will soon change with the 3DS.
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time-100% complete
The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask-Almost passed it but was too greedy to complete everything and was submitted by Kafei and never got back too it. So when I find the time to, I will restart it beginning to end.
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons-Never got my grubby hands on it.
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages-Never got my grubby hands on it.
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker-Own it but still need to............:awkward:........ummm.......PLAY IT!:cry: I know this is sad and I know how amazing it is but I just never really got to it since I got my Gamecube late and got Wind Waker like a year ago.
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords-Still haven't played it but I will soon. Only if I knew when soon was.
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure-Passed it 100% with my brother and sister. Such great memories.
The Legend of Zelda the Minish Cap-First Zelda game I actually owned and I passed it. But I still need to replay it and go through it 100% one day.
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess-My first console Zelda game and I passed it 100%
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass-Passed it like 96% don't think I care for a 100 on this one.
The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks-Started it and now I don't have a DS.o_O I traded it in to get 75 bucks towards my 3DS. So I'll get to it someday and I'll have something to play on my 3DS now when I feel like starting it again.

And now I have pre-ordered Skyward Sword and will pass it and whore it for a long time with no excuses and will be able to experience Ocarina of Time once more but this time in 3D and with better visuals NO excuses!

Whoa, deja vu. I could of sworn I've done this before.

N

Navi23

I've played Wind Waker, OoT, Link to the past, Legend of Zelda, and Majoras Mask.

I've beaten Wind Waker. That's it.

Legend of Zelda-when I was 10 one morning in August
Adventure of Link-finally beat it a few months ago
A Link to the Past- Beat it a couple years ago
Link's Awakening- in the process of beating, but I've been distracted with school and taking the ACT (i got a 32 by the way)
Oracle of Ages-see above
Oracle of Seasons- beat a year ago
Ocarina of Time- Beat it when I was 9
Majoras Mask- Beat it when I was 9
Windwaker- beat it when I was 10 at like 3am
Four Swords- Never played because none of my friends had a cord, GBA, and game
Four Swords Adventures-beat it when I was 10 and was disappointed
Minish Cap- beat the first few temples, but got bored with it
Twilight Princess- after waiting for years, beat it when it first came out. I was 12.

Anything after that: Never played it cus I don't have a DS

Well now that Dark Master has introduced me to the rare Zeldas and i must say i haven't beaten them all, here is my list:
Main games:
original legend of Zelda
Zelda II the adventure of link
A link to the past
link's awakening
ocarina of time
majora's mask
oracle of seasons/ages
four swords adventures
windwaker
minish cap
twilight princess
phantom hourglass
spirit tracks
Rare Zelda's:
BS legend of Zelda map 1
ocarina of time master quest
im currently working on :
BS legend of Zelda ancient stone tablets

I've played LoZ, AoL, ALttP, LA, OoT, MM, WW, and TP. But I've only beaten LoZ, OoT, WW, and TP. And I'm ALMOST done with MM. All I have left is the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom