• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As for flip flopping ,I took others point of view to make the decision.
I request a cop to investigate me.
Well sheeping ithers can be ok, but it leaves us with little of your own opinions for us to go off of because you have the excuse of "I just voted that way because everyone else did" and that's just too easy a tactic for scum to hide behind. It also means you aren't even attempting to scumhunt because you are just doing whatever whenever.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Well sheeping ithers can be ok, but it leaves us with little of your own opinions for us to go off of because you have the excuse of "I just voted that way because everyone else did" and that's just too easy a tactic for scum to hide behind. It also means you aren't even attempting to scumhunt because you are just doing whatever whenever.
I did have my own opinions. that's why I didn't vote Ezlo till the end. I knew that kid didn't know what was what. But at a point of the game as the players became narrower. That's why I started to sheep :shrugs: . So how was your first Mafia game?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I did have my own opinions. that's why I didn't vote Ezlo till the end. I knew that kid didn't know what was what. But at a point of the game as the players became narrower. That's why I started to sheep :shrugs: . So how was your first Mafia game?
That's the thing though, as the players narrowed down Town players actively scumhunting should have reads that prevent flip-flopping after Day 1. Now I don't recall at what point you voted Pen on Day 2, I need to look back for that. I do recall that you didn't vote Rubik until the very last minute, that looks like a inexperienced scum play imo, the best thing to do as scum in yhe spot would be to stay voting elsewhere, but you jumped onto your scumbuds wagon last minute hoping to look good.

Well, I was Town in my first Mafia game and I led Town to victory in Mylo. I flip-flopped a lot on Day 1 but as the game progressed I caught on pretty quick.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
. Now I don't recall at what point you voted Pen on Day 2, I need to look back for that.
I didn't. I thought he could do something with his other shot and is a valuable player until he flipped scum.
Well, I was Town in my first Mafia game and I led Town to victory in Mylo. I flip-flopped a lot on Day 1 but as the game progressed I caught on pretty quick.
Ha! That would happen on Day 5 or next Mafia for sure

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu): Vanilla Townie. Cop checked as Town.
MorbidMinish (Jolteon): Role Cop. Helped to lynch scum.
Doc (Manectric): ??
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire): Cop checked as Town.
giri (Raichu): Claimed Vanilla Townie.
Max1996ZD (Zeraora): Town Cop.
DekuNut (Rotom): ??
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn): Cop checked as Town.
I planted my info on Doc Day 2.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ha! That would happen on Day 5 or next Mafia for sur
See, this looks like a scumslip. We haven't even talked about Mylo and you're saying it would happen Day 5, I think one of your scumbuds told you this. Day 5 would have been around the time when Mylo would occur if Mafia hadn't lost any players, assuming we have a 3 member Mafia team in the game. With a mislynch each Day that would have brought Mylo to about Day 5, if I'm doing my math correctly.

Are you 1x cop SMS?
I can't answer this outright because I'll be modkilled if I do. Look back at Day 2 and you should be able to figure out my role.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1. It was a bit obvious to me, maybe due to the fact we have played a lot of games together and I know your meta well now. I don't know if it was obvious to the others, though.

2. POE I used:
The Full Health Pokemon
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu): Vanilla Townie. Cop checked as Town.
MorbidMinish (Jolteon): Role Cop. Helped to lynch scum.
Doc (Manectric): ??
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire): Cop checked as Town.
giri (Raichu): Claimed Vanilla Townie.
Max1996ZD (Zeraora): Town Cop.
DekuNut (Rotom): ??
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn): Cop checked as Town.

So, according to my POE, Deku, Doc and Giri are still uncleared. Giri has claimed vanilla and Doc was supposedly cleared by SMS (?), so that just leaves DekuNut for now.
I approce of all the conf checks except Giri, as stated before.
But I also find it interesting that none of the people talking about lynch order are talking about Doc. I want to reread his ISO before I vote for Giri (as well as SMS's D2 I guess), but why aren't the rest of you? (Except SMS, since he clearly has his reasons). Max's claim is almost certainly legit, and his results should be sane, so I'll lean towards trusting SMS, Pika and Moe.

Mislynch and Lose. The point where, if town lynches the wrong person, the game ends in mafia victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom