• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Day 4 Vote Count

DekuNut- 2 (Pika, Max)
Giri- 3 (sms, Moe, Deku)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to reach majority. Otherwise day ends on Wednesday October 23rd at 3:00 EDT

Reactions: Pen

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Skimming back through Deku's posts I kinda don't think he's scum. He did push hard for All Might d2 but I think he had sound reasoning. And he was one of the early votes on Rubik.

The All Might kill is kinda odd seeing as he was vanilla and there were others with more potential shots. Especially considering that I thought Max was cop just from his questioning so that combined with him being 2 shot (with a 3rd I'm guessing from Ex's recharger role), it seems like he would've been the kill. Which could possibly point towards Giri making the kill, but I would've thought Rubik might tell him which kill was best before he was lynched.

Also, Doc isn't completely cleared. It's not impossible that scum picked friendly neighbor incase they were rolecopped, and then said they just sent it to another scum or were roleblocked. However, I don't think that's super likely or worth pursuing any time soon. Just wanted to point it out.

I guess I'm gonna go with giri here, but if he flips town then maybe Deku is most likely scum.

Vote: Giri

The All Might kill is kinda odd seeing as he was vanilla and there were others with more potential shots. Especially considering that I thought Max was cop just from his questioning so that combined with him being 2 shot (with a 3rd I'm guessing from Ex's recharger role), it seems like he would've been the kill.
What I was after with those questions is seeing if there's a more 'natural' (for lack of a better term) reason for me to Town (or scum, if I got that) read those I checked.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Forgot to add this question to the above:
Was it easy to guess I was Cop, Morbid?

I don't think it was super obvious and I wouldn't have been surprised if you were a different role. But that's just what I was guessing you might be so I'm surprised the scum team didn't seem to think that and went for a vanilla town over you.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't think it was super obvious and I wouldn't have been surprised if you were a different role. But that's just what I was guessing you might be so I'm surprised the scum team didn't seem to think that and went for a vanilla town over you.
I think your earlier assumption of Giri making the kill explains that probably?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I personally think there’s a greater chance of Deku being scum, just based on the fact that until Pen’s lynch, he focused a lot on the technical parts of the game.
But like Moe said, the games basically won and we can just lynch Deku tomorrow if Giri isn’t scum.

Vote Giri

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I personally think there’s a greater chance of Deku being scum, just based on the fact that until Pen’s lynch, he focused a lot on the technical parts of the game.
But like Moe said, the games basically won and we can just lynch Deku tomorrow if Giri isn’t scum.

Vote Giri
I was focused on technical aspects technically, but it wasn't as a way to avoid discussion; it was using what I thought I knew of the game's setup to try and call BS

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Giri- 5 (sms, Moe, Deku, Minish, Doc)
DekuNut- 3 (Pika, Max, Giri)

Wowzers! What a shock! It looks like Raichu has used Electric Terrain in a final gambit to prevent itself from being ganged up on. It seems the Pokemon are taking sides decide who will win. On one side we have giri's Raichu and on the other DekuNut's Rotom. This is gonna be a close one!

And it looks like Raichu has gone down! Giri is admitting defeat! And what's this?! Giri is claiming to be the last of the group trying to sabotage this tournament. Giri and Raichu were the mischevious 1-Shot Redirector! It looks like we've finally ousted them all! I would normally be pretty happy about this, but I've only been paid to hos this tournament for 4 days, so it looks like we can give everyone winner trophies for getting rid of the baddies! Well, until next time, Gardevior - I mean au revoir!

Town Wins!

The Full Health Pokemon

Pika_pika42 (Pikachu, a Vanilla Townie)
MorbidMinish (Jolteon, a 1-Shot Rolecop)
Doc (Manectric, a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor)
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire, a 1-Shot Rolecop)
Max1996ZD (Zeraora, a 3-Shot Cop)
DekuNut (Rotom, a 1-Shot Recharger)
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn, a Vanilla Townie)

The Fainted Pokemon
Ezlo (Luxray, a Vanilla Townie)
funnier6 (Voltorb, a 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor)
Pen (Stunfisk, a 2-Shot Rolecop)
ExLight (Xurkitree, a 1-Shot Recharger)
Rubik (Zapdos, a 1-Shot Jailkeeper)
All Might (Zekrom, a Vanilla Townie)
giri (Raichu, a 1-Shot Redirector)

@Pika_pika42
@Morbid Minish
@Doc
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Max1996ZD
@DekuNut
@Moe the Moblin
@Ezlo
@funnier6
@Pen
@ExLight
@Rubik
@All Might
@Giri

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The Following is the pre-game phase where everyone selected the Power Role they wanted and who they would like to charge.

Doc – Friendly Neighbor (charges up Morbid Minish)
Funnier – Friendly Neighbor (charges up nobody)
DekuNut – Recharger (Charges up Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Moe the Moblin – Vanilla (Charges up DekuNut)
Morbid Minish – Rolecop (Charges up Funnier)
ExLight – Recharger (Charges up Max1996ZD)
Pika_pika42 – Watcher (Charges up Max 1996ZD)
Spiritual Mask Salesman – Rolecop (Charges up Pen)
Giri – Redirector (Charges up Rubik)
Rubik – Jailkeeper (Charges up Pen)
Pen – Rolecop (Charges up Giri)
Ezlo – Commuter (Charges Max1996ZD)
Maz1996ZD – Cop (Charges ExLight)
All Might - Commuter (Charges Doc)

The roles themselves that everyone received are the results of this pre-game charge up phase. I wanted to remain a bit ambiguous about how it worked but I also realize that ended up being confusing as a result. So here's a few statements to go with this information.

1) Roles were the result of what you selected. If you selected no role, like Moe, you would end up Vanilla
2) Charges determined what your role was. Receiving no charges, like All Might or Ezlo, would make you Vanilla as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom