• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
This was a hell of a good time, thanks for hosting Johnny!

I think this was maybe one of my best town games in a really long time in terms of pegging the scum team right at the beginning of each Day phase from Day 2 onward using the info we had. So honestly I say @Moe the Moblin was the overall MVP with his play of setting up the charging info on Day 1. Also shoutout to @Max1996ZD for solidifying the Town white wash with his cop results!

Definitely an interesting setup, Johnny, I did like the idea of choosing your Pokemon and having it as public knowledge. Giving Mafia the same role list as Town was really clever, because at first I was unsure if that was the case.

Final thoughts, I'm surprised nobody else picked a regular Cop role aside from Max, lol. I only picked Role Cop because I thought there would be a lot of players picking regular cop.
It wasnt a whitewash ya maroon you mislynched day one

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
there was very little chance wolves could win this one with boosts being claimable. It required a sweep in a game where town was all but guaranteed to have investigatives.

How to balance it:
Allow wolves to mess with charges by giving them pregame steals, swaps, or blocks rather than having them charge up themselves, then probably also give the wolves a 1x of the role they chose as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom