• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
vote: spiritual mask salesman

I feel like giri is telling the truth here
recharger specifically in this instance is kind of pointless for scum to grab since you need someone to put a point into it and you can just have that person put a point into boosting the player whose ability you would be recharging in the first place

This isn't remotely close to counting as real logic btw and at the end of the day it doesn't even matter since we're so far ahead.
Ok then.

I'm the 3-Shot Cop and waited specifically until all shots were used before claiming.
SMS: Town
Moe: Town
Pika: Town
Look at this @Moe the Moblin

Claiming Vanilla is not counted as the day's claim, as stated earlier. We still have only 1 claim per day and Max has used that now. I was almost sure Max would be a Cop because of his questions regarding Moe earlier.

Assuming there is no Godfather in this game, we have narrowed down the list of suspects to quite a few.

Vote: DekuNut

Based on the POE, Deku looks most likely to be scum.

Max you were boosted by Exlight, pika and ??
I don't know who else.

Claiming Vanilla is not counted as the day's claim, as stated earlier. We still have only 1 claim per day and Max has used that now. I was almost sure Max would be a Cop because of his questions regarding Moe earlier.

Vote: DekuNut

Based on the POE, Deku looks most likely to be scum.
Phew...I was worried for a moment there...

To Pika:
1. Was it that obvious, from my questions about Moe?
2. What POE did you use?

To Pika:
1. Was it that obvious, from my questions about Moe?
2. What POE did you use?
1. It was a bit obvious to me, maybe due to the fact we have played a lot of games together and I know your meta well now. I don't know if it was obvious to the others, though.

2. POE I used:
The Full Health Pokemon
Pika_pika42 (Pikachu): Vanilla Townie. Cop checked as Town.
MorbidMinish (Jolteon): Role Cop. Helped to lynch scum.
Doc (Manectric): ??
Spiritual Mask Salesman (Electivire): Cop checked as Town.
giri (Raichu): Claimed Vanilla Townie.
Max1996ZD (Zeraora): Town Cop.
DekuNut (Rotom): ??
Moe the Moblin (Lanturn): Cop checked as Town.

So, according to my POE, Deku, Doc and Giri are still uncleared. Giri has claimed vanilla and Doc was supposedly cleared by SMS (?), so that just leaves DekuNut for now.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
vote: spiritual mask salesman

I feel like giri is telling the truth here
recharger specifically in this instance is kind of pointless for scum to grab since you need someone to put a point into it and you can just have that person put a point into boosting the player whose ability you would be recharging in the first place

This isn't remotely close to counting as real logic btw and at the end of the day it doesn't even matter since we're so far ahead.
That doesn't make any sense Moe, Mafia would want a recharger just as much as Town.

Anyway, I get the pressure on me, but consider that I was on of the early people casting shade on Pen, and yesterday I was the first person to vote Rubik and didn't sway for an instant. Plus I gave Town info I didn't really need to give. Giri has done nothing but flip-flopped, and notably was the last player to vote Rubik. I think the fact that he is a new player and charged confirmed scum is super telling, he doesn't know Rubik at all, so why charge him out of all players? It makes perfect sense if Giri were scum.

Also, I see Max just posted Cop results.

Why did you charge Pen @Spiritual Mask Salesman ?
Because Pen is sexy af?

Jokes aside, I'm pretty sure you are scum here.

Vote: Giri

• Love
Reactions: Pen

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I PMed it to Mod. is there any strategy to decide that ? I just decided that randomly
Most people probably just decided randomly because there's not a good way to choose. Some of us probably decided off of previous games and who we thought would be beneficial to give more power to.
That's a blunder then? I thought of reading Anime Mafia but I decided that hastily :sweat:
Nah, you're fine. Randomly choosing is just as good. It takes quite a bit of playing with others and understanding them well to decide the other way.
As for flip flopping ,I took others point of view to make the decision.
I request a cop to investigate me.

As for flip flopping ,I took others point of view to make the decision.
I request a cop to investigate me.
You do realize there (likely) is only one, aka me? And I already said I waited until I used all 3 of my shots before claiming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom