• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread High Voltage Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Night 1 Actions
Doc reveals to ExLight
Max investigates SMS
Funnier reveals to Rubik
Morbid Minish role investigates Pen
SMS role investigates Doc
Pen kills funnier6
Rubik jails ExLight
Giri redirects Doc to Rubik

Night 2 Actions
Max investigates Moe
Rubik kills ExLight

Night 3 Actions
Max investigates Pika_pika42
giri kills All Might

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I guess that's it. I can post the discord links to both scum and dead chats if anyone wants them. Overall the setup was very experimental and if I had to change anything, it would definitely be cutting out a couple town and banning the discussion of pre-game phase actions and results. The former would level the game a bit more to favor mafia since it definitely ended up town sided, which I apologize for. The latter option is more to make the game more interesting. I knew it would come down to who boosted who, though I was surprised that became the main talking point so early. I underestimated town in this setup.

@Ezlo and @Giri you guys are a great addition to mafia here and I hope you both continue to play with us. Ezlo, I know you ended up dead on D1 which is the luck of the draw sometimes, but I think with some more games you'll definitely improve even more. @Giri congrats on your first game. You played it well and I'm happy that I have almost consistently had a new player on the scum teams in my games through sheer luck lol.

@Max1996ZD and @Pika_pika42 I hope you guys will stick around for some more games here, though I know you play more on Bulba. Both of you played well! Hope to see you guys soon!

To everyone else, thank you for playing, the whole game was entertaining to watch! Let me know how you felt about the game. Honest opinions are welcome and constructive criticism is encouraged. I know this wasn't the best setup by any means so feel free to let me know if you disliked it.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gg everyone. That was a rough game for mafia but y'all still played well.

Thanks for hosting @Johnny Sooshi. The idea for this game was really interesting. I liked the choosing your own role and boosting mechanics. It could use some small tweaks to make it more balanced for mafia, like maybe banning boost claims. But other than that the setup is a lot of fun! And there were still a couple of things that threw town off, so that helped some.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Hmmm...Johnny I think you misspelled Vanilla townie lol!
Thankee @Johnny Sooshi this has been a new experience for me . A hearty thanks to all the players ,sorry if I had flip flopped and caused irritation ( Ha! See how I'm in next game) .
Pardon me @Pen @Rubik I did a blunder by killing Almight instead of Max who had more charge
See yall next time . you too @Ezlo ;)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This was a hell of a good time, thanks for hosting Johnny!

I think this was maybe one of my best town games in a really long time in terms of pegging the scum team right at the beginning of each Day phase from Day 2 onward using the info we had. So honestly I say @Moe the Moblin was the overall MVP with his play of setting up the charging info on Day 1. Also shoutout to @Max1996ZD for solidifying the Town white wash with his cop results!

Definitely an interesting setup, Johnny, I did like the idea of choosing your Pokemon and having it as public knowledge. Giving Mafia the same role list as Town was really clever, because at first I was unsure if that was the case.

Final thoughts, I'm surprised nobody else picked a regular Cop role aside from Max, lol. I only picked Role Cop because I thought there would be a lot of players picking regular cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom