• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss

Hardest Boss in Wind Waker?

• Boss 1: Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss 2: Kalle Demos

• Boss 3: Gohdan

• Boss 4: Helmarock King

• Boss 5: Jalhalla

• Boss 6: Molgera

• Boss 7: Puppet Ganon Puppet Mode

• Boss 8: Puppet Ganon Spider Mode

• Boss 9: Puppet Ganon Snake Mode

• Boss 10: Ganondorf

• Total voters

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
ganondorfs always hard the first time round, obviously after youve beaten him 4 times hes easy but still

anyway, snake puppet ganon

I don't see him on the poll...

Anyways, Gohdan was very hard for me the first time I played this, but only because of a stupid mistake. This was my first game, so I didn't know how much more useful Z-targeting is (L targeting?), and I didn't use it. So, I kept trying to manually aim an arrow at his hand before it moved. I did beat it like this, though.

C

Carben

I would have to agree with the many people of the forum community. Puppet Ganon Snake form is quite annoying and could get tedious at times. Once I found my self without any magic and was forced to die. (At that time I had no way of restoring my magic so I was basically stuck there)

At times I did score a few lucky shots and was filled with joy! After a while I realized that you could use Bait to lure the snake and attack his weak-spot when you have the opportunity. :)

My least favoite boss had to be Gohdan. He's the only reason I dislike the Tower of Gods. I didn't know you could L-target with the arrows.I just want to take Auru's cannon and blow his head into dust. It's surprising that he's actually good. Sadly, Ganondorf was the easiest boss in the game. I don't see What all the hubbab about Puppet Ganon Snake Form. He's not that hard, is he? Oh, and Carben, just hit the Morths. But Kalle Demos, Seriously? He's easier than ChuChus, litterally!

Last edited:
I thought Molgera was the hardest. Tip for Snake Ganon: Stay in one place. When he makes circles around you, Get out your bow, hold it in one spot, and when you see the orb on is tail, With good timing, Shoot it! It makes the fight a lot easier.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
For me, the Snake form of Puppet Ganon was the hardest, followed closely by the battle with Ganondorf himself. It was extremely difficult and annoying to try and get a lock onto the Snake Puppet Ganon. That's what made the battle difficult for me.

Z

Zeldanoob

Snake mode O.O scary as crap as well as anoying... stop moving around so fast TT.TT

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Puppet Ganon in snake mode always gave me trouble. However, he never actually killed me since I held my patience when fighting him. In truth all the bosses in this game are so easy that I'm surprised most people have hard times with this.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Jalhalla gave me trouble because I would instinctively z-target him. However, this can cause problems redirecting light onto him - it's much easier to keep your shield held on him if you haven't locked on. Once I discovered this it was pretty easy, but the first time I fought him, I thought he was a slippery little beast.

Snake puppet ganon was pretty fast but I found Ganondorf himself hardest. Redirecting light with my shield is apparently not my forte.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
i thought molgera was the hardest my first run though because (get this) when i first played it i wasnt aware that Z-targeting was an option i though it was to stiffen the camera, but after i got to ganon cheatcc.com told be i could z-targeting and i was so upset because i fought that floating head/hands guy WITHOUT Z-TARGETING and i did the same for molgera but it was way harder. and i remind you this was my VERY FIRST zelda game so i became so discouraged, but on the pj playthrough i used Z-targeting and it was easy. but without z-targets molgera is way harder

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hah, Ganondorf was my hardest boss. He was so easy to read, but you couldn't block a LOT of his moves! I was, am, and will forever be a Zelda freak, so I decided to Three Heart him, and I ended up dying, oh, 10 times or so. But that's only because I was playing TP forever, so I wasn't really used to the controls. Once I got used to the controls, I died...20 times. No joke at all. Ganondorf = Hardest boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom