• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Boss

Hardest Boss in Wind Waker?

• Boss 1: Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boss 2: Kalle Demos

• Boss 3: Gohdan

• Boss 4: Helmarock King

• Boss 5: Jalhalla

• Boss 6: Molgera

• Boss 7: Puppet Ganon Puppet Mode

• Boss 8: Puppet Ganon Spider Mode

• Boss 9: Puppet Ganon Snake Mode

• Boss 10: Ganondorf

• Total voters

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay so before the forum wipe I had a thread up for the hardest boss in WW so here it is again! Okay so out of all the bosses in WW which one was the hardest?

My hardest one is Puppet Ganon: Snake Mode. After all you're not safe anywhere (you can get knocked off the pot platform), and his bulb is obsenely hard to hit! He moves so randomly and so fast that it's mere luck when trying to shoot him. You?

Zarom

The King
The hardest boss for me was Ganondorf. Actually, I didn't find Puppet Ganon really that hard, whatever his form was. Most of the bosses in WW were easy, so none of them were really tough, but some did give me trouble during my first playtrough. The last boss, Ganondorf, was the hardest for me. He had powerful and quick attacks, and it was quite a long battle. It was very epic, tough, and it's one of my favorite last boss fight ever.

Hardest boss is Ganondorf by far. The only one that comes even vaguely close is Puppet Ganon, and that's really just because of his Snake Form. I don't really have trouble with the snake anymore, although I used to. He's definitely the trickiest of all of Puppet Ganon's forms though.

Among the rest, I'd say the hardest is Molgera.

But really, this game was embarrassingly easy. I've never had trouble with it and I wouldn't use the word "hard" to describe any of the bosses or enemies. :xd:

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
Speaking of Molegra, I never found him hard at all, but when I had the Wind Temple done, but I still had to beat Molegra, I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to beat him.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
The snake form of Ganon for sure. He was so fast, and it was really hard to hit him. I found myself shooting light arrows all over the place. 0.o;

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Definitly Ganon in Snake form, he was way to fast and I couldn't land a hit on him. It was so frustating and aiming and estamting where he might go next was impossible.

Molgera was not hard at all I defeated him so fast and only lost 1 heart battling him.

C

celibi88

before the form wipe i said that no boss has given me troubles except molgera on my first run so my vote goes to molgera

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I think Jalhalla was the hardest boss for the following reasons:

1. You have to hit him with light from the Mirror Shield while trying to avoid getting blown away.
2. If you manage to do that, you have to move quickly to pick him up and throw him into the spikes.
3. Even if you manage to do THAT, you have almost NO time to hit all those Poes. And there are so many Poes that it's disorienting.

Puppet Ganon wasn't hard at all if you were good with the bow and had plenty of Blue Potions.

O

Oni Toon Link

you guys are crazy molgera, or at least Ganondorf, is way harder than any fom of puppet gannon!

Have you even played them?

D

Dinalfo

To be honest, Jalhalla was found to be the hardest boss for me. Every other boss was a very basic quick-step while Jalhalla, you had many steps to even get close to actually delivering blows to him.

While in which case every is agreeing on Puppet Ganon, he's actually easy, especially the Snake form. You just got to be reactive when it comes to that phase.

you guys are crazy molgera, or at least Ganondorf, is way harder than any fom of puppet gannon!

Have you even played them?
I've played all the bosses several times, and I don't think most people would post if they hadn't beaten all of them unless they stated they hadn't first. People would have had to have beaten Molgera to even fight Puppet Ganon. ;)

Molgera was definitely the hardest of the normal dungeon bosses, at least if you ask me. And I agree about Ganondorf. He was harder than Puppet Ganon IMO, and harder than all the other bosses. I still think Puppet Ganon is tougher than Molgera though.

Keep in mind not only does everyone have different opinions, but different playstyles too. Some bosses are literally harder for one person than they are for another. ;)

P

Pablo

Kalle Demos; seriously. I could not work that out! Gave up the game for half a year, came back to it, killed him in a few minutes, and breezed through the other bosses. None of them gave me much trouble otherwise

~~Pablo

F

FinalFawful

Honestly, KALLE DEMOS. I beat him on my fist try, but that boss was really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom