• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars 3: SSBB (Game Thread)

Kirino

Tatakae
Seriously people, stop voting for Jedizora. All he did was accidentally say he's never been town which he obviously had.

Vote:Josie

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well in this game type there seems more of a chance to get scum the first day >:/

9 Villigers
7 scum

9:7

3:2 chance of getting scum a day. Plus 3 killing roles?? that basically means... 4 kills can be made ina day.,

EDBWODP

But it is odd that Joise jumped on the wagon :/ with out reason to =.=

Jedizora

:right:
Role claim? I suppose I should, seeing as how you are all noobs at mafia. I am kirby. I choose some one during the night, and if they have a night ability, I have that for one night also.

Elfen

If you are not a noob... then why did you claim at L-4??

Voting=Pressure

I have no reason to believe that you should of claimed. What about the color?

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
IMO, quick to claim under pressure=scum or noob. And seeing as you are not new I guess you must be scum. I originally didn't think you were actually scum but I wanted to see what you said, and since you cracked, I guess that means I
Vote: Jedizora Sorry Jedi.

Jedizora

quick to clima under preesure? I had like, 6 votes on me. Now I have 7. If I'm write. That would be 1 until lynch? How many Mafia games have any of you played?

Jedizora

I didn't say you claimed under a few votes, I said that before you claim under pressure you try convincing the people that you are a town, which you didn't, you simply claimed. And also, you still haven't said what color.
Color? Okay. Kirby How is this?

Jedizora

:dry: Ok fine, I Unvote just because it is right. But now I feel like an idiot because we revealed the color so early on in the game. But oh well.
I know, I wouldn't be surpised if you were scum and your sharing i =t was the guide right now. But, i'm only saying that because you asked.
Unvote: Zenox
Vote: Josie

Bandwagon much?

Elfen

unvote

You're clear for now... But I go an eye on you mister

Vote:Joise

Mainly because she did jump on the wagon, which is what I was looking for. To see who will do all that.Voting with out reasoning. Isn't that like her second or first post on the game? Kind of lurkish to me :/ but
Sadly. Today is when it ends. So far Jedi has the most votes. :/

EBWODP

Also, to answer your question in post 52. At the time I had voted and all that. I think you had Five votes. Also the majority is 9 votes. Imma go get a vote count now.... Well unofficial

EBWOTP

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Jedizora: 5 (Soldier of Link, Goron Link, Luigidude64, Composer brothers, Joise )
Goron Link: 1 (Jedizora)
ComposerBrother: 0
Dracomajora: 1 (kokirion, )
Kokirion: 0
Soldier of Link: 1 (Hero of Time)
Go_dark_link:1(Illmatic)
Joise: 3(Dracomajora,JediZora, Elfen)

I was wondering what votes where on who so... here it is.

Kirino

Tatakae
quick to clima under preesure? I had like, 6 votes on me. Now I have 7. If I'm write. That would be 1 until lynch? How many Mafia games have any of you played?

I've played about 8. And i'm not a noob, though most here are. How many games have you played, and how good do you think you are at mafia? Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom