• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars 3: SSBB (Game Thread)

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
... That's a big assumption right there. He may or may not be one. And you are just going to vote for him of that easily just cause THP gave a clue to who may be the bad guys?? That may be false information or may only be used on the guilds. And that was before the night kills have happened. But can you give more reasoning to why you guys are voting for HoT That sudden accusion and some what bandwagoning seems off to me :/

I'm actually suspicious of both of you(SoL and Dracomajora)

SoL-Why go after a more experienced player with so few people left?

Draco-False logic AND bandwagoning? Wow! First of all, you have an O in your name. So this can be anyone besides Elfen, and we don't even know if it's leading to the guilds or the SK. Meaning it doesn't even clear Elfen.

I won't be like Jedi and claim after 2 votes though o_O

Vote: Dracomajora

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yep, my vote stands. If you want to know WHY... well, for one thing, his most recent defense is all but transparent. So, yeah, I'm good.

EBWODP He also freaked out a little too much. Just look how snide and defensive he got. Btw, I'm referring to HoT.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Hero of Time: 2(Soilder of Link, Dracomajora)
Dracomajora: 1(Hero of Time)

Yet to vote: Elfen, Goron Link, bluelink, Luigidude64

Don't think it was mentioned but majority vote is 4

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well actually, Draco is clear as same with SoL since Draco did soft claim basically. Sooo yeah. HoT you are... ummm... gone i guess.. I'm sorry if you turn out town ): But You voting for a important role such as Draco?? No or voting a confirmed town. No.

Vote: Hero of Time

Kirino

Tatakae
Come on, just one more vote. Somebody vote for HoT. Also, please protect me at night doctor.

And we need to be more active. The game's almost over, and it's never going to get finished unless we start posting.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Hero of Time: 4 (Soldier of Link, Dracomajora, Elfen, Luigidude64)
Dracomajora: 1 (Hero of Time)

Yet to vote: bluelink and Goron Link

That's a lynch.

It was sun set and after a rather inactive day, the crowd had finally come to a descion on who was going to be lynched today. "Hero of Time, please step up." said Dialga as it grabbed the trophy stand. Hero of Time, trembling, stood amongst the crowd. Dialga threw the trophy stand at him, but quick on his feet, Hero of Time used Luigidude64 as a shield and he was turned into a trophy instead. Luigidude64 was Mewtwo (village healer).

The crowd gasped in horor. The blazing, red sun began to set. "Let it be." Dialga said. "We can discuss it tomorrow."

bluelink and Goron Link are modkilled. Bluelink was Princess Peach (village princess). Goron Link was the Ice Climbers (village double voter).

The trophies

Jedizora: Village Flavor Cop (Lynched, Day 1)
Kokirion: Guild Leader (Modkilled, Day 1)
Pokemonclub: Guild Assassin (Modkilled, Day 1) (Modkilled, Day 1)
Zelda_8: Village Leader (Modkilled, Day 1)
Mr. Verto: Guild Assassin (Modkilled, Day 1)
Josie: Guild Assassin (Modkilled, Day 1)
ComposerBrother: Guild Leader (Nightkilled, Night 1)
Illmatic: Guild Member (Nightkilled, Night 1)
Go_Dark_Link: Village Inventor (Nightkilled, Night 1)
Luigidude64: Village Healer (Lynched, Day 2)
bluelink: Village Princess (Modkilled, Day 2)
Goron Link: Village Double Voter (Modkilled, Day 2)

Guild Love Muffin

Leader: ComposerBrother
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $0

Guild Smash Balls

Leader: Kokirion
# of Assassins: 1
Low rank Members: 1
Total Members: 3
Funds: $600

Village

Village Leader: zelda_8
Villagers: 4 (total)
Village Money: $1600
Killer Active: Yes
Healer Active: Yes
Private Investigator Active: Yes

By the way, since the village princess was modkilled, the next Day phase WILL NOT BE SKIPPED. Night ends July 3rd.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
The morning sun was just about to come up. The drab air described all of the mixed emotions of everyone. It was the end, as the villagers feared. "Fear not, villagers." Dialga said, "The killer has been caught." It unvieled the motionless corpse of Elfen, who was Metaknight (third party killer). "But during the night, someone we have all looked up to has also died." Dialga also unvieled the corpse of Hero of Time, who was Link (village hero).

The nightmare had ended. The village has won!

The trophies

Jedizora: Village Flavor Cop (Lynched, Day 1)
Kokirion: Guild Leader (Modkilled, Day 1)
Pokemonclub: Guild Assassin (Modkilled, Day 1) (Modkilled, Day 1)
Zelda_8: Village Leader (Modkilled, Day 1)
Mr. Verto: Guild Assassin (Modkilled, Day 1)
Josie: Guild Assassin (Modkilled, Day 1)
ComposerBrother: Guild Leader (Nightkilled, Night 1)
Illmatic: Guild Member (Nightkilled, Night 1)
Go_Dark_Link: Village Inventor (Nightkilled, Night 1)
Luigidude64: Village Healer (Lynched, Day 2)
bluelink: Village Princess (Modkilled, Day 2)
Goron Link: Village Double Voter (Modkilled, Day 2)
Elfen: Third Party Killer (Nightkilled, Night 2)
Hero of Time: Village Hero (Nightkilled, Night 2)

The Living

Dracomajora: Village Private Investigator
Soldier of Link: Village Vigilante

Seriously, I was quite disappointed that a majority of people had to be modkilled. I was hoping the game would last until August, but I guess you can't do anything about it, right? Role PMs and night actions and all that stuff coming soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom